Russians Declare Election Too Chaotic For Them To Successfully Interfere - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default Russians Declare Election Too Chaotic For Them To Successfully Interfere

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...lly-interfere/

Hilarious: Russians Declare Election Too Chaotic For Them To Successfully Interfere
Posted at 9:00 am on February 26, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Over the weekend, while the debate over the resurrection of the Russia hoax was playing out, I wrote a post entitled, Memo to the Democrats and the Media: It’s Not the Russians Meddling in our Elections, It’s You.

I included an exchange between Fox News’ Lou Dobbs and investigative reporter John Solomon, whose work in exposing the Democrats’ duplicitous campaign against President Trump has been invaluable.

Solomon told Dobbs that he had recently spoken with one of his intelligence community sources, who said, “Putin, in his wildest dreams, could never have imagined he could have done what he did in 2016 if it weren’t for the U.S. media and the Democrats.”

Dobbs replied, “Can you imagine the delight that the Russian intelligence folks and, of course, Putin, have had as they watch? All they have to do is just sprinkle this nonsense across our media and they rise like Guppies to it predictably and destructively just as it’s intended.”

It’s remarkable that the liberal elites running the Democratic Party and the major U.S. media outlets, who consider themselves to be the smartest, savviest, and most highly educated of Americans, don’t see that the Russians have played them like a fiddle.

The following piece by the Babylon Bee is so hilarious because it’s not so far from the truth.

And to think this was published before the South Carolina Democratic debate.

Satire from the Babylon Bee:

Russians Declare Election Too Chaotic For Them To Successfully Interfere

MOSCOW—The Russians were excited once again for a U.S. presidential election in which they could interfere to sow division and discord, but their excitement soon turned to dismay when they found an election already too chaotic for them to follow.

“Everyone is ready to tear each other apart in the Democratic primary,” commented Aleksei Teplov, a Russian hacker. “It seems like if we tried to add any more chaos, it would just be a drop in the ocean.”

Teplov described how anytime they tried to get people to turn against each other, it was always overshadowed by a grassroots campaign to do the same thing. “And then there’s Trump,” Teplov added. “I mean, the guy is already so unpredictable. I feel like I’m trying to smash things with a sledgehammer while a tornado is around me ripping up buildings.”

Evil leader of Russia and interferer of elections, Vladamir Putin, agreed. “In our wildest ambitions, we never would have tried to get a straight out Communist to win the nomination in a major U.S. party,” Putin said. “I don’t know how we’re supposed to interfere and add to that.” Putin hung his head sadly. “It’s like people don’t even need a Russia anymore.”

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/custom...tar99498_6.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 03:52 PM

Gun Cabinet

That is now. There is no election yet.
Wait.
About the Putin quote.....all I can find is the same exact wording repeated on a series of conservative websites. None of them offer any form of attribution. I looked because it does not appear to be the kind of thing a leader who has denied any interference would say. It is close to admitting that they did interfere.
Pete

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.
Before you get into a discussion:
https://thebestschools.org/magazine/...noratioelenchi

Last edited by Darkgael; 02-26-2020 at 04:01 PM.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

Stated right in the OP.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post

Stated right in the OP.
Sounds like the start of a new rap song.
Now all you need is a bunch of gold chains, teeth and sunglasses with a lot of profanity, racial slurs and ten yo,s
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 09:09 PM

Gun Cabinet
Default oops

Quote:

Stated right in the OP.
My bad.
Probably would have helped if I knew who or what the Babylon Bee is.

Pete

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.
Before you get into a discussion:
https://thebestschools.org/magazine/...noratioelenchi
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

Babylon Bee is humorous fake news.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 05:09 AM

And it is funny, Holy Spirit, in this time, is directed to guide His Own in all truth, when we place our trust in mankind and mankind's institutions, they will fail us, always. Jesus has never, will never fail any of us.
That is how His Own are not taken in by a satire site, they can discern truth from error.
best wishes

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 07:58 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

There should be plenty of opportunity for interference in the chaos that happened in Iowa. Yesterday's morning news out of Des Moines said that they were still recounting votes from the Iowa caucuses. So many fingers involved in that fracus that how could anyone put any faith in whatever vote count that they come up with. Not even the Russians could do harm to that mess! It's a disgrace to the whole voting system. Way to go Iowa Dems!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 08:22 AM

Who needs Russians. Look what they are doing to themselves.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Babylon Bee is humorous fake news.

Like the onion, only consevative

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page