coronavirus...who to believe? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet
Default coronavirus...who to believe?

Quote:
Trump and members of his administration have been sending mixed signals about the virus. While the CDC has warned the public to prepare for a coronavirus outbreak, Trump said Tuesday that the situation is “very well under control in our country.”
So...what to do? Who to believe?

Pete

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.
Before you get into a discussion:
https://thebestschools.org/magazine/...noratioelenchi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 04:23 PM

Trump has a better record of telling the truth. So I guess I don’t trust fake news or democrats and especially China.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #3 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 04:41 PM
Banned

The thing I do believe is this is not some simple cold virus as a person on GBO has stated over many times. Which he or she also stated there was a vaccination for it. Of course he or she is a expert on it but they changed their name so we can't ask the expert for their opinion. 😅 as far as truth is concerned I believe in president Trump. Of course there is others who don't.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 07:45 PM

Just listened to Trump speak to the coronavirus threat and US preparedness. I don't think he has a clue.

I'll stick with CDC staff and other public health and epidemiology professionals. And those State Dept folks who say not to trust info provided by the Chinese government.

Last edited by M134 Troll; 02-26-2020 at 07:48 PM. Reason: add
post #5 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:00 PM

I am still skeptical and have no solid belief either way. Yet hoping it is another nothing burger...
post #6 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:09 PM

troll your the one without a clue. you don't know anything, and you don't even expect anything. your name fits you/
post #7 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:11 PM

The truth is that it's been politicized like everything else. It's a virus similar to the common cold and various influenza viruses. That's not to say it's the SAME as the common cold or flu virus, just has similar symptoms.

Obviously no one in their right mind would trust ANY info from the Chinese government!

Here in the U.S. there's a total of less than 100 known cases so far - I've heard numbers like 47 up to the low 60's - and no deaths.

The fake news media is on board and going full steam ahead hoping to spread panic and crash the stock market in an obvious effort to put the Trump administration in a bad light. Don't believe me? Turn on the fake news networks and you'd think everyone was going to die. Truth is the death rate is about the same as the flu.

Nobody has a clue of how many have died in China. News media seems to be picking numbers out of a hat with no proof to back any of them up (as usual).

The state of California has declared a state of emergency and they have ZERO cases of it. If you don't think that's politicizing it consider they haven't closed their border or put a stop to any travel from China or other countries. You're a lot more likely to contract typhoid than coronavirus while you're walking around San Francisco!
post #8 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:11 PM

I know in Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City Alabama masks are flying off of the shelves at substantial prices, if you can find them. Lowe's is out as of last check but Home Depot still has some.

Tom
Alabama Hunter and firearms safety instructor

I really like my handguns and Single shot rifles!
post #9 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom W. View Post
I know in Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City Alabama masks are flying off of the shelves at substantial prices, if you can find them. Lowe's is out as of last check but Home Depot still has some.
So then. How many cases of ipa virus are there?
post #10 of 264 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:56 PM

China really humped the bunk with this one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page