So much for Trump's "conservative" SCOTUS picks - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Default So much for Trump's "conservative" SCOTUS picks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-supreme...144117454.html

Well done Trump. You and your SCOTUS picks have successfully done more damage to the 2nd Amendment than Obama.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 08:06 PM

How many bump stocks did you have to surrender???

Master Piddler
post #3 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Dee

Fair question. I didn't lose any.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 11:26 PM

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka

me either

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/custom...tar99498_6.gif
post #5 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 02:21 AM

Yeah, lets not consider all the pro 2nd amendment justices and judges president Trump has appointed vs. the anti 2nd amendment judges that Obama appointed. Lets just flow with a knee jerk reaction and not consider the big picture.

Some people wear ignorance like a badge ...

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat

Last edited by Apuesto; 03-11-2020 at 08:56 AM.
post #6 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 05:15 AM Thread Starter

Some people can't handle the facts about their messiah so they deflect by asking irrelevant questions.

FACT: We have lost more 2nd Amendment rights under Trump than under Obama and here you are criticizing me rather than Trump...sad

Oh and Trump also violated the 5th Amendment by not providing just compensation for bump stock owners.

Mark my words, this WILL bite us in the ass in the future when a future anti gun president uses Trump's template to ban semiautomatic guns. Just "redefine" them as machine guns with an executive order and poof they're illegal just like bump stocks. After all, we all know semiautomatics can be bump fired without a bump stock so that's all the reason that will be needed.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
post #7 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 06:45 AM
Banned

I understand your concerns doublebass but I would be more concerned about one of the Democratic weirdos than trump. Biden just joined hands with Beto and we all know how Bernie is. A lot more concern for me than Donald is right now.
post #8 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 07:48 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

My buddy "Deputy Dog" is a range master at Brownells Big Springs shooting range. We laughed at the guys that showed up with bump stocks and even a few with full auto rifles. They sure left a lot of range brass for me to take home but as far as hitting what they were looking....bwa ha ha. The first round maybe then the rest just made the dirt fly. There was a reason the military went to three round bursts and it had to do with wasting ammo. Spray and pray isn't as effective actually aiming the gun and accounting for where every round is going unless you are Rambo or have plans to shoot into a group of concert goers in which case you don't care where the rounds go as long as you are killing as many Republicans as you can.
post #9 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 08:05 AM
Dee

Well gpa&hisguns, I tried using suppression fire on squirrels when I was a kid, but by the time I got him hunkered down in a fork, I was out a ammo.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #10 of 252 (permalink) Old 03-03-2020, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
I understand your concerns doublebass but I would be more concerned about one of the Democratic weirdos than trump. Biden just joined hands with Beto and we all know how Bernie is. A lot more concern for me than Donald is right now.
This thread is a prime example of why we have actually lost more 2nd Amendment rights under Republican presidents than Democrat presidents in our lifetime, because conservatives only complain about loss of rights if a Democrat is taking them away. They look the other way if a Republican infringes on their rights. Just look at the responses from everyone here for proof. It's how Reagan got away with a complete ban on machine guns and how Trump got away with banning a gun accessory with an executive order. If conservatives had spoken up each of those times and heavily criticized Reagan and Trump we wouldn't be in this situation. Instead they stayed silent because hey, they're not as bad Democrats, right?

If Obama had done the EXACT SAME THING these same people in this thread would be calling him a tyrant and talking about the need for the next revolution. If that isn't the definition of hypocrisy then I don't know what is.

If staunchly pro 2nd Amendment organizations such as the Firearms Policy Coalition and the Gun Owners of America decided to sue the Trump Administration you know that there was a good reason for it. It's not about bump stocks and whether they're useful or not, it's about looking forward to the next anti gun administration and stopping them from using the template for gun bans that Trump just created by completely ignoring Congress and using an executive order to force the ATF to "redefine" the official machine gun definition even though the ATF already ruled multiple times that bump stocks were not machine guns.

Liberal Logic 101:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in