Question on virus - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Default Question on virus

I'm wondering why if staying home and over 6' away from other's, why are commercial air lines still operating?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fischer View Post
I'm wondering why if staying home and over 6' away from other's, why are commercial air lines still operating?
So are the Greyhounds.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 01:23 PM

Default Planes and Greyhounds

They should both be shut down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 02:16 PM

My daughter last week flew to anchorage. And from what she said they are flying with less than 1/3 the normal passengers and have them spaced out as far apart as possible.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 02:29 PM

They're still operating because people aren't following the recommendations to remain in place, preferring instead to travel and spread it all over!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 04:43 PM

Commerial airlines should have been shut down, or at the very least had severe incoming from other countries restrictions placed on them when it became apparent this chinesevirus was already spreading out of control in China.

Let's face the facts, if the lefties would not have been coddled so our border restrictions were loosened, a whole bunch of problems would already be under control, and maybe, just maybe, those airlines would not have been permitted to bring anyone into the US without a quarantine period.

If the airlines are allowed to continue operating during this COVID19 epidemic we have n o chance of containing it so it can burn itself out. Fastest way on GOD'S green earth to spread ANY contagious disease.

Last edited by The Old Man; 03-28-2020 at 04:47 PM.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fischer View Post
Do you think because they want it spread around for their greater agendi?
TM77
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 09:42 PM

Here's hoping that the lessons learned from this epidemic are put into a plan for the next time something like this comes along. Number one should be that all inbound travel is immediately stopped until a complete understanding of the nature of the problem is known. If you insist on traveling outside the country, you should be prepared to be stuck for awhile in some other country.

Once and for all, our borders need to be secured as much as possible. Our strategic and critical medicines must be made in the USA. FEMA must be charged with accruing and maintaining sufficient stocks of medical devices and supplies.

My personal plans are to continue to stay away from crowds, off of airplanes, cruise ships, buses, trains, subways, crowded elevators, submarines and aircraft carriers. I've got to work on keeping my hands off my face and staying away from other human beans, bats and snakes.

Swingem
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 01:14 AM

Aren't the Dems always pushing a health Care program that will be detrimental to the older segment of the population. So if that segment dies off because of the virus there is less resistance to their health care plan and less drain on SS and Medicare...

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Just another worthless opinion!!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 05:19 AM

the thing I see more ironic then anything is the churches. Now im a church going Christian but to gather together today in a closed building to pray for the end of this virus when in fact your doing your part to help spread it even further is the ulitimate in stupidity. God hears you at home as well as he does in your church.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page