post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Default 1,000 FEMA Ventilators found in NY Warehouse

Cuomo is full of crap according to theRealDonaldTrump:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...605755904?s=20

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Mar 27
Thousand of Federal Government (delivered) Ventilators found in New York storage. N.Y. must distribute NOW!

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 09:41 PM

Maybe Cuomo should be taking care of business in his own state instead of having his long drawn out fireside chat on national media every day.

I find it amusing how he brags up the people of New York (note: when he says New York he means New York City - the rural peons don't count), but he doesn't mention how they're fleeing NYC by the thousands, spreading the virus all over the state and into the surrounding states. Yup, they should be proud of themselves.

In case you didn't notice I'm sick and tired of NYC people saying how great they are!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 10:08 PM

Gun Cabinet

those rats democrat elites were saving them for themselves if things got worse. shameful

Last edited by sagia308; 03-30-2020 at 11:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 01:56 PM

I wonder why I can't find any details on where those "1000 FEMA ventilators" were found???? All I find are "someone said that they found them.." "I hear reports that..." If they really existed why no paper trail, this sounds like a typical internet rumor hoax.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Looks like the feds sent 2,400 ventilators to NY. They currently have about 12,000 in the entire State. Not something you want to be on very long according to Cuomo who said today that those who are on them usually die. Not sure if venilators are effective compared to getting on hydroxychloriquine and Arithromyacine as quickly as possible. The ventilators may be a phony issue.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-151311

“Just a day or so ago when he was talking about not getting the ventilators he needed, that morning FEMA had sent 2,000 additional ventilators,” Navarro told Fox News on Thursday. “That afternoon, there were 2,000 additional ventilators sent. My office personally had shepherded 400 ventilators the day before. And there will be more to follow.”

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio clarified on Friday morning that the city had indeed received 2,500 ventilators over the last week or so, but said it will soon need 15,000.

Then, to make it more troubling, it turns out NY does not have enough trained therapists to operate more ventilators than they already have:

http://thecity.nyc/2020/03/trained-o...ce-in-nys.html

Bottom line is if you need a ventilator you're likely a goner.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 07:54 PM

Kind of reminds me of the Puerto Rico fiasco where a warehouse full of bottled water was just found recently!

So FEMA delivers a bunch of ventilators to New York and New York hasn't even got any plans regarding what to do with them after they receive them! And then when they do find them their only response is to scream for more.

And now they're learning ventilators don't save many lives?? And they don't have nearly enough trained personnel to operate them?!

Is there anyone out there who still thinks this whole fiasco is not political?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 09:53 PM Thread Starter

Cuomo said that lengthy ventilator use causes death:

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...ospital-update

Cuomo: Coronavirus Deaths Rising as Ventilator Times Extend

BOROUGHS MARCH 29, 2020
45° Toggle navigation
OFF TOPIC/ON POLITICS PODCASTCoronavirus in New York: Are We Ready for What Comes Next?
Cuomo coronavirus update
CORONAVIRUS
Cuomo: Coro*n*avirus Deaths Rising as Ven*ti*lator Times Extend
BY SPECTRUM NEWS STAFF NEW YORK CITY
UPDATED 8:22 PM ET MAR. 26, 2020

ALBANY, N.Y. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the number of deaths related to the coronavirus is increasing as more and more patients are placed on ventilators for extended periods of time.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 09:44 AM

The bottom line is that New Yorkers, Cuomo in particular feel they are our "betters" and deserve to have as much as THEY think they MIGHT need, the rest of the country be d*mn*e*!

Just listen to that pompus a$$ governor for two minutes and you'll agree.......unless you live in NYC......and THEY'RE leaving in record numbers, spreading it, just like rats deserting a sinking ship

Last edited by The Old Man; 03-30-2020 at 09:47 AM.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
The bottom line is that New Yorkers, Cuomo in particular feel they are our "betters" and deserve to have as much as THEY think they MIGHT need, the rest of the country be d*mn*e*!

Just listen to that pompus a$$ governor for two minutes and you'll agree.......unless you live in NYC......and THEY'RE leaving in record numbers, spreading it, just like rats deserting a sinking ship
NY City residents labor under a serious delusion..they seem to think the world revolves around their crummy city !

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2020, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Will be interesting to see if they start dying in the streets in NYC. Like the Black Plague. Many cannot flee the city - generations of Gimmdats in particular. Every cesspool needs a good cleaning. I bet the trash cities in San Fran and LA are close behind. Democrat s-holes. Wonder how Dearborn, MI is faring?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page