Just when I thought she could not speak more stupidly. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Default Just when I thought she could not speak more stupidly.

Of all the stupid things we have heard over the last few years, during the false "dossier', the impeachment effort, the smear campaigns and the

criminal trials of SCOTUS appointments. this has to be up there with the most asinine oral burps regurgitated during of that miserable season.

Check out the gross stupidity of Nervous Nancy..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ople-are-dying

If anyone is so blind that they cannot see the near heroic efforts of Pres Trump, compared to past C-in-Cs...I guess Nancy is the leader

in negative Knowledge.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-29-2020 at 06:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 07:55 PM

Not to make any excuses for Nancy Pilousi's stupid, mindless rantings, you have to remember that she and her ilk have never watched, nor listened to anything but the deranged media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS etc.) There has never been a thoughtful moment from any of the Trump haters that he is doing everything he can and should do as a mortal human. Sean Hannity is absolutely correct saying that if Donald Trump were to cure cancer, he would be condemned by the brainless left.

Swingem
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 08:52 PM

Gun Cabinet

the old nero / trump is fiddling why rome burns propaganda by her trick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 09:56 PM

How the heck did Rome burn? By all the movies and picture books, Rome looked like it was built out of rocks and masonry of one form, or another. Have we been duped once again? Anyway, they must have had a lousy fire department.

Swingem
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 11:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
How the heck did Rome burn? By all the movies and picture books, Rome looked like it was built out of rocks and masonry of one form, or another. Have we been duped once again? Anyway, they must have had a lousy fire department.
The movies show the imperial buildings The "average Joe" in ancient Rome, lived in crowded tenements with narrow alley ways between.

Rome was ripe for such a conflagration, when Nero set it off. Remember that there were many, many poor people in ancient Rome.. How often

have we heard of the plebian mobs, calling for bread & games.

..And yes, stone buildings will burn, and burn powerfully. Till about 15 years ago, there was a stone house about 2 miles from my home, built

about 1855. One day it caught fire..and it burned fiercely.. Keep in mind, in that house were doors, door frames, baseboards, rugs furniture

and much wooden framing and floors and joists. There was also a roof and roofing material..and a house full of furniture and furnishings along

with various things such as papers, newspapers, magazines, books etc.

First century buildings in Israel were made of stone, but there seemed to be a use for carpenters, since Jesus was one..

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 09:51 AM

Golly, I was just being facetious.

Swingem
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Not to make any excuses for Nancy Pilousi's stupid, mindless rantings, you have to remember that she and her ilk have never watched, nor listened to anything but the deranged media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS etc.) There has never been a thoughtful moment from any of the Trump haters that he is doing everything he can and should do as a mortal human. Sean Hannity is absolutely correct saying that if Donald Trump were to cure cancer, he would be condemned by the brainless left.
Ever consider that good ole Nancy told them what to say. Its called team work.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 11:32 AM

Gun Cabinet

Bear in mind that Ug-losi and her merry band of corrupt legislators are praying for a financial disaster so they can possibly regain control of the white house. The needs and safety of the American people be damned, so long as they can convince one more person to help vote Trump out of office. Like Russia, Russia, Russia, the ridiculous impeachment ploy and the unwavering bashing of Trump by the MSM, thus far the American people, overall, are in concert with Trump's actions here. Thus, his highest ever approval ratings.

We must remain ever diligent in seeing through the lies that the Dems and the corrupt media profess are "truths". They still insist that the President called the virus a hoax, even with evidence to the contrary. They just chose to make a doctored/edited version of that S.C. speech and push it out on every avenue. I truly believe that more Americans are seeing through the devious & destructive actions of our blue politicians and are opening their eyes to the lies they have been fed, non stop for 3 1/2 years by them and the disgusting MSM.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 12:29 PM

Whenever I think Iíve heard the most stupid thing in the world, another democrat steps up and proves me wrong.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2020, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Golly, I was just being facetious.
Sorry Magooch, I guess I took you too literal.. Sometimes history buffs do that kind of stuff !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page