where are they? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 06:40 AM Thread Starter

Default where are they?

sure haven't heard much from Biden or Sanders as of late. Havent heard of a single thing there doing to help anyone in this crisis!! Hidden in there basement and afraid to even step foot out of the house. Then we have Pelosi and her two stooges Schiff and Schumer. Absolute only thing the Pelosi has done is slow down the stimulus checks and Schiff and Schumers only contribution to this ordeal is attacking trump for every move he makes. Even with the world being tore apart around them partisan bickering is more important to them then helping the people that put them in office. They shouldn't be impeached. they should be put in jail!! Aid should be cut off to New York and CA until they are put in jail!! Those three are the saddest excuses for elected officials ever in this country. Even Hillary, Bill, Nixon, Johnson, and Obama pale in comparison!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 07:21 AM

just cut off NYC thank you. We upstate people mostly do not agree but are out numbered by the jerks in the city that keep putting them back in office. Between the city and the few upstate Dems we can only watch.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 03:51 PM

"We upstate people mostly do not agree but are out numbered by the jerks in the city that keep putting them back in office."

[email protected] democracy... who gave everyone the vote, can't we go back to when the few decided for the many??????? I can only conclude from a lot of the posts here that many here are over democracy and would prefer a different form of government.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 04:02 PM

Finally gave up contacting my Washington State Democrats. You get a form letter back saying, "Thank you for your concern and input BUT I have already made up my mind how I will vote". Would really like to go back to a Democratic Representative Republic.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 08:21 PM

"Would really like to go back to a Democratic Representative Republic."

I am seriously interested. How does that work??? Who gets to vote, how do the elected work?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Land owners and lawful citizen tax payers should vote. Everyone else, meh, in particular the gimmedats, appear to vote to be GIVEN what politicians took from the land owners and citizen tax payers. I don't think free loaders should be given the opportunity to vote for MORE free stuff.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom548 View Post
just cut off NYC thank you. We upstate people mostly do not agree but are out numbered by the jerks in the city that keep putting them back in office. Between the city and the few upstate Dems we can only watch.

That situation seems to be taken care of at the moment.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 10:16 AM

No, All the summer homes are full of them running from the city. And several have come up positive for the C 19.
The gov. also sent several from the city to Alb. Med. in the middle of the night. He seems to like doing his work in the middle of the night, less resistance . He is also putting out an Ex. order to take ventilators from up state and move them to the city. If we need them I guess he will just unplug the city person and send them back.
Every thing the N.Y. dems do is to benefit the city at the expense of the upstate rural area.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 01:33 PM

"I don't think free loaders should be given the opportunity to vote for MORE free stuff."

I agree anyone who runs a military contractor should be recused from voting just to get more contracts.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 01:38 PM

They got the memo that bashing Trump isnít good for their prospects, so now they have run out of things to say.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page