shaking my head at this place - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Default shaking my head at this place

The same guys that are so adamantly for the president and everything he says are now on here telling us we shouldn't obey the government because there trying to take away our freedom. This is the time we REALLY NEED TO STAND BEHIND OUR PRESIDENT not question his decisions and show weakness that the liberals will eat for lunch. Id bet if Hillary was on this site this morning and saw a couple of the people I though were such strong conservatives questioning the decisions our government is making she be so happy shed be doing back flips!!! Suck it up buttercup!! Your panty lines are showing!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 08:25 AM

1+ Very good observation and I hope people gets the message.
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 08:49 AM

I fully support the President as I feel he truly has our best interests in mind.

His guidelines for avoiding contracting and/or spreading the virus are common sense. And they are GUIDELINES, not mandates! That's the difference between what he is doing and what a lot of the States are doing. Many (most?) of the Governors have signed Executive ORDERS for their citizens' (subjects) conduct and some have threatened arrest/prosecution for violating them.

I think ordering and threatening often has an adverse effect on compliance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 02:16 PM

I don't agree with you often, Lloyd. But, this is one of those times when I do.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
The same guys that are so adamantly for the president and everything he says are now on here telling us we shouldn't obey the government because there trying to take away our freedom. This is the time we REALLY NEED TO STAND BEHIND OUR PRESIDENT not question his decisions and show weakness that the liberals will eat for lunch. Id bet if Hillary was on this site this morning and saw a couple of the people I though were such strong conservatives questioning the decisions our government is making she be so happy shed be doing back flips!!! Suck it up buttercup!! Your panty lines are showing!
Your right on that , I"m for throwing that preacher who wants a woodstock Easter rally in jail and his church lose all federal exemptions .Maybe the fines could go towards helping those who lost jobs or got sick ./Ed
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post
I fully support the President as I feel he truly has our best interests in mind.
His guidelines for avoiding contracting and/or spreading the virus are common sense. And they are GUIDELINES, not mandates! That's the difference between what he is doing and what a lot of the States are doing. Many (most?) of the Governors have signed Executive ORDERS for their citizens' (subjects) conduct and some have threatened arrest/prosecution for violating them.
I think ordering and threatening often has an adverse effect on compliance.
Very well said.
Pres. Trump is trying his best to minimize Fed. authority moves; Stalinist gov. are doing a great imitation of how China runs its country.
Fear is a dictators greatest tool.
The liberal press is spewing doom and gloom which feeds fear; they are succeeding well.

Tucker Carlson played on his show how Fauci went ,nothing to fear, this is not our problem to fear blather of hundreds of thousands will die, and yet has never said he was wrong or made a mistake.
He and and the fool who runs the W.H.O., who along with the liberal press think China is the good guy here, are the people who are in power and only thing they give a **** about is staying in power.

RR
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikshooter View Post
Your right on that , I"m for throwing that preacher who wants a woodstock Easter rally in jail and his church lose all federal exemptions .Maybe the fines could go towards helping those who lost jobs or got sick ./Ed
Hmmm, up here liquor stores are essential but police came to my sigs. beauty shop and threatened her with legal misery if she did not close.
Unless are you going to send her a check to make up for lost income don't preach the lost jobs .
That is one thing Pres. Trump fully realizes will do more to destroy this country than the paranoid death blather.

The larger city she lives in has had zero cases, but they canceled her much needed knee surgery because they want to be ready for the massive surge of people dying from the Chinese Virus, then they closed the hospital to any who do not need intensive care.

RR

Last edited by Bob Riebe; 04-05-2020 at 01:06 AM.
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-05-2020, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

shes not the only one making sacrifices bob REAL sacrifices! What about the doctors and nurses police and firefighters that risk getting this every day. What about the family so of those mentioned that have DIED in this pandemic!!!! Many because people were so stupid they though they had a right to do stupid things like getting a flipping perm! I think women can live without a hair do for a few months. If your sister owns that business there's money available for her. If she works there theres unemployment available. Knee surgery? Id crawl on the floor before id go in a hospital anywhere today unless I was dyeing. I guess id trust the opinion of my president in doing right and shutting down something as frivolous as a beauty shop to save lives just reinforces that belief. Theres help out there for your sister. If not then its up to YOU not me to make sure her family is fed. Sure isn't right to risk someone elses LIFE to let her go to work. Just think. When this is over there will be line ups of women outside that shop wanting to get squared away! He will be rolling in money. I do agree with you though in that its total insanity to allow liquor stores to remain open. But id bet insanity has something to do with it. They probably figure they couldn't handle all the drunks and closet drunks rioting and busting into bars and liquor stores to get there fix. Best prepare to hunker down Bob. This is going to get much worse for EVERYONE. I can see the next ten years making the depression look like a cake walk.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 04-05-2020 at 06:22 AM.
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-05-2020, 06:35 AM

Agreed!!! Opinion from Firefighter/Paramedic in one of the epicenters of this disease. You have the right to get sick & die. but if you ignore all the warnings & orders. Don't bitch at me when I pronounce your 70 y/o wife dead, or even worse refuse to take her to hospital because her symptoms aren't bad enough , then move on to the next . So yeah guys feel free to get your hair did, or go shopping & handle a bunch of whatever, so the next guy that touches it 10 hours later catches the virus, you didn't know you had. This is way more real than you can even imagine. Tuesday morning I go into work, I fully expect to be either mandated to work multiple shifts as in weeks straight or quarantined, because I fail the entry screening at the front door of my fire station. either way I don't see my famil for who knows how long Then I ll be quarantined for a couple days, then mandated to work. I take the check when times are good, not gonna flop when times are bad. This is my job. All in, but man its getting hard to give a f**k about, the sh**ty people that insist on spreading this thing. This is an ugly death people

Side note If Im off duty, & you come within 6 ft of me , I kinda feel like I have the right to put a couple rounds in your chest

I dont care what gun Im using as long as Im hunting
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-05-2020, 07:38 AM

Gun Cabinet

The one thing in really short supply these days is:

COMMON SENSE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page