CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditio - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-07-2020, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditio

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/06...ng-conditions/

WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions
APRIL 6, 2020 By Chrissy Clark
CBS News posted a video of a nurse who claimed she quit her job after being asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask.

“America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected,” said the ICU nurse in the video. “I quit my job today. I went into work and I was assigned to a COVID patient on an ICU unit that has been converted to a designated COVID unit. None of the nurses are wearing masks.”

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.

So it turns out this video is entirely fraudulent. https://t.co/2axIrXK4LA

— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 6, 2020

Prior to CBS picking up this video, Imaris posted on her public Facebook page that she has anxiety and bi-polar depression and had not been an employee at the hospital for over a year. She mentioned in her post that she was unsure if she was ready to return to her job.

Imaris also said the growing volume of information on coronavirus “triggers” her.

“The information overload can be hard for me to sift through as far as what is credible and what is not, it triggers me,” she wrote in a Facebook post.

Four days into the job and 90% are dying and on ventilators. Notice she admits information TRIGGERS her. Ya, think? pic.twitter.com/ANbDCFOhiz

— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) April 6, 2020

Parroting the fraudulent video is 2020 Democratic contender Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt. who quote tweeted the video and called on the Department of Labor to issue emergency workplace standards.

“It is insane that our nurses are being forced to are for the sick without masks and respirators. The Department of Labor must immediately issue emergency workplace standards to protect our health workers, their families, and their patients,” Sanders said.

It is insane that our nurses are being forced to care for the sick without masks and respirators. The Department of Labor must immediately issue emergency workplace standards to protect our health workers, their families, and their patients. https://t.co/Z8dWqtxz5X

— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) April 5, 2020

Nurses and medical workers are working tirelessly with inadequate protection gear, and they are the real heroes. For an Instagram “influencer” to deliberately misrepresent her career for the instant glorification of internet fame is sickening.

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/custom...tar99498_6.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2020, 09:11 AM

Gun Cabinet

A nurse in wolf's clothing. Scare the sheeple at any cost. Make them scream for Medicare for ALL. Let them think and then desire that the government and ONLY the government can make these choices for the good of everyone. Gladly drink the koolaid and stay in your house until the powers that be allow you the freedom to emerge from your caves....

GEEEESSSHHHHH....... WE THE SHEEPLE....
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2020, 09:43 AM

Is it CBS that has the motto "Your most trusted news source"?

The wolves are guarding the sheep!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2020, 03:25 PM

CBS = See BS

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page