our wonderful liberal a!! governor - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Default our wonderful liberal a!! governor

is bragging today that she will have the first "Snap" program in play. That my friends is a program to replace the free lunches and breakfastes that the welfare people got in school because ma and dad sold the food stamps to buy beer or pot or don't want to get out of bed in the morning to make there kid something to eat. Slap in the face to any working man in Michigan! Millions of dollars to feed the lazy. I say give them a couple boxes of corn flakes and some powdered milk!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 09:54 AM

I might add she made it official yesterday that Michigan no longer has citizens, it has subjects. As of midnight last night it's no longer legal to have ANY gatherings of ANY size, either in public or PRIVATE inside the home. It's also now illegal for ANY travel between ANY 2 residences, other than to deliver food, medicine, or other "necessary" circumstances.

How "coincidental" these new restrictions are considering they took effect at midnight before Good Friday and Easter Sunday weekend. I guess the police will be going around today and Easter Sunday kicking in doors of churches and private residences to check for violations. You just better hope you have the correct address on your driver's license when the SWAT team barges thru the door because I assume you'll be hauled away in cuffs unless you can prove you live where you're at.

But don't despair, she will still "allow" you to drive down to the convenience store and pick up some beer and chips - as long as you don't "gather" with a neighbor in the parking lot while you're there!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2020, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

You can hop in your car and go visit the hippy down at the pot store too and buy some survival brownies!!!! this women is a cancer on Michigan! I know you don't agree spruce but id cheer if trump declared martial law and sent her home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post
I might add she made it official yesterday that Michigan no longer has citizens, it has subjects. As of midnight last night it's no longer legal to have ANY gatherings of ANY size, either in public or PRIVATE inside the home. It's also now illegal for ANY travel between ANY 2 residences, other than to deliver food, medicine, or other "necessary" circumstances.

How "coincidental" these new restrictions are considering they took effect at midnight before Good Friday and Easter Sunday weekend. I guess the police will be going around today and Easter Sunday kicking in doors of churches and private residences to check for violations. You just better hope you have the correct address on your driver's license when the SWAT team barges thru the door because I assume you'll be hauled away in cuffs unless you can prove you live where you're at.

But don't despair, she will still "allow" you to drive down to the convenience store and pick up some beer and chips - as long as you don't "gather" with a neighbor in the parking lot while you're there!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 04-11-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2020, 04:51 PM

My wife and I turn off the TV anytime we see her. We just ignore her. We quit listening to her when she said she was going to raise taxes to fix the **** roads. We are doing fine without her. The police are not hassling anyone, and we just drive around the pot holes and ditches and go where we want to. Can't even remember her name...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2020, 04:50 AM Thread Starter

heck old timer id be for letting the roads up here go back to dirt and the bridge tore down and back to ferrys ! Let the tourists go somewhere else. Used to be peaceful up here in the summer. Now its like a never ending state fair in our town all summer long. One good thing about this virus. At least this year people will stay home. Wont happen though. Were a cash cow for her. LOTS of sales tax all summer long, LOTS of gas tax from tourists in the summer and snowmobilers in the winter (along with some of the highest gas prices in the country because of catering to tourists) , and all the money the state makes off of logging state land and kick backs from the mines. Out of all that money probably 5 percent of it comes back here anyway. Most of it goes to the blacks in Detroit and to buy her votes other places. One out of a hundred profit from tourism up here and the rest of us would rather have peace. You see the bs with our tax money even in the mid section were you live. Probably 90 percent of our tax money in Michigan is spent in the most southern 100 miles of Michigan. Sad thing is it seems to be that way no matter who is governor. But this one is extra special. Shes after nothing but votes. She wants to be the vice president and someday run for president and she will buy any vote she can to get there. I don't think weve ever had a governor that was so obsessed with helping the welfare trash in this state. BUYING VOTES! Id like to say shes the most libreal governor weve ever had and is pushing the liberal agenda down out throats but truthfully shes pushing her agenda to gain power! She could care less about ANYONE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page