Anyone Else Notice? - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 07:24 AM

This is all a drill for the real pandemic that is coming.

The Globalist's are taking careful notes of what works, how long people can be forced to self isolate, and how to turn the USA from a producing country to a consuming only country.

The mortality rate on the next one is going to be way way higher. Think worse than Ebola.

Interests wide and widely varying.
Happily married 18 years. Retired on SS with lots of time to spend.
Started with .223 Ultra Bull barrel. Added .357 Talo barrel. Added an action and stock set bought here, 7.62x39 barrel. Then bought complete guns .444 Marlin and .300 Blackout. Leaving me at 4 complete rifles plus a barrel. Plus a 9mm stub job bought here, and I have been finding and buying H&R shotguns at our local pawn shop where they seem to go cheap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 08:00 AM

Y'all really don't think it can be both? It has to be either a virus, or a power grab, but not both?

Was 9/11 a terrorist attack, or a power grab, or both?

Personally I have not found that increasing the size of a group of people makes them smarter; in fact they get dumber, and more greedy. Especially when they hold political office. So I am fairly certain what we have here is a no-kidding virus, that is potentially fatal for vulnerable people (many on GBO like old smokers, or with diabetes or a heart condition) ... AND we have hordes of stupid greedy people with some level of power that are expanding their power. It may look like one thing to those of us on the receiving end, but that in no way shape or form means its coordinated on the sending end.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
Rest assured, the Pill Pushers will come up with something else, even a placebo, to placate the masses. Sad though that hospitals rolled patients with the sniffles into ICU's, placed them on ventilators, and padded their numbers to Medicare and the Media.
I'm not talking about COVID-19. Its been well documented that China intentionally flooded the US with faulty medical equipment, sometimes intentionally, in the wake of COVID-19

I'm talking about the fact that Hubei province was our primary source of all manner of medications unrelated to viruses, to include antibiotics. And Hubei is the primary source of ingredients used by India to make the next significant chunk of our medicines. There are shortages of critical medicines because previous administrations made us dependent on China for them. But these are not placebos, or vaccines - these are the kinds of things many folks on GBO take for blood pressure, diabetes, heart conditions, etc.

Sure a lifetime of healthier living probably would've mitigated the dependency as well, but with an aging American population, and the world's largest consumers of medicines to live longer lives, there is a real dependency there. I'd like to see us become self-sufficient pharmaceutically, even if that means we have to limit prescriptions to match our production.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 08:27 AM
Dee

We absolutely need to divest ourselves of so-called friends, that are not.
The Chinese virus, and Chinas reaction, is a perfect example.

But on the other hand, supposedly freedom loving, Bible believing, gun toting Americans, folded like a paper napkin when told to go home, and abandoned their own livelihoods because the government said to.

AND! They still are obeying orders from state governments to sacrifice their jobs, and way of life.

Those who opted for the common sense approach, were and are chastised for it.

We are now at government induced "depression level" unemployment, and the population even on GBO argument is "don't take your guns to the protest it looks bad".

Don't make the 2nd Amendment look bad, while unemployment is at 15%, and predicted to soon hit 20%.

Food lines not seen since the 1930s, homes lost thru default by order of state governments, and the concern is folks protesting shouldn't openly carry guns.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 05-11-2020 at 08:35 AM.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 08:48 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
We absolutely need to divest ourselves of so-called friends, that are not.
The Chinese virus, and Chinas reaction, is a perfect example.

But on the other hand, supposedly freedom loving, Bible believing, gun toting Americans, folded like a paper napkin when told to go home, and abandoned their own livelihoods because the government said to.

AND! They still are obeying orders from state governments to sacrifice their jobs, and way of life.

Those who opted for the common sense approach, were and are chastised for it.

We are now at government induced "depression level" unemployment, and the population even on GBO argument is "don't take your guns to the protest it looks bad".

Don't make the 2nd Amendment look bad, while unemployment is at 15%, and predicted to soon hit 20%.

Food lines not seen since the 1930s, homes lost thru default by order of state governments, and the concern is folks protesting shouldn't openly carry guns.
Grandpa used to say that a bull that is backed into a corner is a dangerous bull that is apt to fight back. However a smarter bull will fight before you get him in that corner. He will keep it on his terms. The guns at at the state capitals are being carried by guys resistant to being cornered......as it should be!
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
Grandpa used to say that a bull that is backed into a corner is a dangerous bull that is apt to fight back. However a smarter bull will fight before you get him in that corner. He will keep it on his terms. The guns at at the state capitals are being carried by guys resistant to being cornered......as it should be!
Unfortunately it never works out well for the smarter bull. He is either brought into submission with a 2x4 or shipped, too dangerous to keep a bull around that does only what it wants to do. The government knows this as well...

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the h-ell they please. --John Wayne
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
Grandpa used to say that a bull that is backed into a corner is a dangerous bull that is apt to fight back. However a smarter bull will fight before you get him in that corner. He will keep it on his terms. The guns at at the state capitals are being carried by guys resistant to being cornered......as it should be![IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]
Unfortunately it never works out well for the smarter bull. He is either brought into submission with a 2x4 or shipped, too dangerous to keep a bull around that does only what it wants to do. The government knows this as well...
Well, it doesn't seem that the government will need their metaphoric 2×4 does it?

The bulls have been properly re-identified as steers and cows, and will docilly be herded anywhere they are directed. 😉

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Well, it doesn't seem that the government will need their metaphoric 2×4 does it?

The bulls have been properly re-identified as steers and cows, and will docilly be herded anywhere they are directed. 😉
Exactly.

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the h-ell they please. --John Wayne
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:

Even though somewhat true and not funny. I laughed my ass off.

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we don’t need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2020, 04:08 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
The bull could run right through that 2x4 anytime he wants......and sometimes they do!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page