Leaders don't act like this. - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-17-2020, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
You have to understand, the ones here that are fine with the trampling of the rights of our citizens are afraid of this virus, that is why they are not protesting her decisions. They think by wearing masks and shutting down the economy she is somehow protecting them from this virus. They think that this virus is just going to one day up and decide that those tricky humans are too smart, they won't come out of hiding so the virus get bored and gives up and goes back to the easier to infect animal kingdom... Ain't gonna happen, it's here until it gets through the population.

And venting here is part of what this forum is all about,,, I could go back and find hundreds of Lloyd's rants about this or that and him knowing full well that nobody here has the ability to change this or that.... '

By the by, your Gov is getting sued by the legislation, hopefully Michigan's Supreme Court has the stones like Wisconsin's did...
Some are a legend in there own minds and believe if they get the last word in they have won. Very little brain trust or balls... Although backing the unconstitutional governing body seems to be there way...

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we don’t need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
Mule 11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-17-2020, 08:08 PM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 44,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
You have to understand, the ones here that are fine with the trampling of the rights of our citizens are afraid of this virus, that is why they are not protesting her decisions. They think by wearing masks and shutting down the economy she is somehow protecting them from this virus. They think that this virus is just going to one day up and decide that those tricky humans are too smart, they won't come out of hiding so the virus get bored and gives up and goes back to the easier to infect animal kingdom... Ain't gonna happen, it's here until it gets through the population.

And venting here is part of what this forum is all about,,, I could go back and find hundreds of Lloyd's rants about this or that and him knowing full well that nobody here has the ability to change this or that.... '

By the by, your Gov is getting sued by the legislation, hopefully Michigan's Supreme Court has the stones like Wisconsin's did...
Lots of Rad-Left governors being sued ! Problem is, if they get put down as they should be..the taxpayers will have to pay the fine.. Too, bad any settlement doesn't come out of the offender's pocket ! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liberal+go...=z&t=hk&ia=web

Note: ..I used duckduckgo search engine for that information, Google seems to put up links favorable to the left first. At least that is how I see it !
.

.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-17-2020 at 08:12 PM.
ironglow is offline  
post #23 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 02:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Rex in OTZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,251
Default

The legislators over in Juneau seem to have not learnt much.
Over last 5 years been spending like drunken sailors.
Or conservative Governor Dunlevy was given the Legislative Full Court Press the whole time in office, he came out with a balanced budget and they went NUtZ, puppies and children were going to die in the streets, itd be the end of the world according to long time legislators.
A group alarmed by the Governor actually attempting to balance the budget is a enemy to the old hands in Juneau and they have a Recall out to remove hime before he kills off some their Fat from the Budget.
Last summer he wanted to meet in Wasilla but the Cabal of Darkness ostricized any and all legislators thay went (Alaskas binding cacaus).
Wr have plenty to fix in our legislature, and need to get enuf voted into office this fall to change the direction things are going.
Basicly they have a 5 Billion Budget and only a 2 Billion income.
I dont beed to ve a college educated expert to figure out some cutting off overage in government.
As it sits the bill to run the State of Alaska is $23,000 for each man woman and child in the state.

https://soundcloud.com/themichaelduk...ath-statistics

https://soundcloud.com/themichaelduk...ares-act-money

Last edited by Rex in OTZ; 05-18-2020 at 02:20 AM.
Rex in OTZ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 05:13 AM
Moderator
 
lloyd smale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Munising MI
Posts: 22,159
Default

typical response . Just another personal attack. Maybe those taking notes and keeping score should jot this one down. Seems to me if you guys mistrust and dislike our government so much youd be doing more then tapping on a keyboard. Heck why would you even want to live here. But then I consider the source. Ask me its the best dammed government in the world and is led by one of the top two presidents of my lifetime. If I have to suffer to do what he asks. If something as simple as not going to a resteraunt or not going FISHING makes doing his job easier and protects even one person then not only any good American would gladly sacrifice a bit but would ask, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? Ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country. Words from a president that I detested but wise words none the less. Many thousands have GIVEN THERE LIVES (let that sink in) for this country and are over there today risking there lives. Many have lost parents grandparents and even children to this disease and im going to wine about not going fishing!!! Many soldiers in combat today and in hospitals today and in the ground today that proudly wore that uniform those wanabe posers are wearing to protest. How childish. Whats really sad is a veteran would back them. Those are the lowest. But then many joined for the paycheck. Nobody that knew them would even consider giving them a job. Id bet a good many of those protesters were welfare trash that never held a real job. By the way what did you do for a living mule?? I don't think you've ever told us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Some are a legend in there own minds and believe if they get the last word in they have won. Very little brain trust or balls... Although backing the unconstitutional governing body seems to be there way...

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 05-18-2020 at 06:58 AM.
lloyd smale is offline  
post #25 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
The Old Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 816
Default

There isn't even one person on this forum who doesn't believe America is the greatest country on earth, past, present, or future. The problem right now is the system is under attack from the far left, and we, (at least the majority), know that they don't let any crisis go to waste if it can be used to further the leftist agenda.

This crisis has begun awakening a sleeping giant, one who sees that the leftists have blatantly turned to a socialist agenda. Way back when, the left said "we have to do this for the children" in reference to a radical gun control scheme we all now see as only to end the second amendment. The words are a little different, but the methodology remains the same....sneak it in under a different, "undeniable" ruse.

Now we have a failing economy with leftists calling to keep it closed, all the while making it as attractive as possible by throwing money, more than usual paychecks, into the mix. Why work when unemployment pays more? Stimulus packages that have leftist pork unrelated to saving the country from the effects of the C19, and the latest calling for a big chunk going to those who violated our immigration laws and should be deported, not rewarded. There is even talk of the left planning to give illegal aliens the vote! And the promised stimulus checks? untold numbers are still waiting for that money 9 weeks into the crisis. And when Americans gather to protest as allowed under the Constitution, they are met with threats for using their Constitutional rights?

Everything spoken of here is just leading to socialism, a system that has never worked anywhere in the world for the simple reason it runs out of other peoples money.

Should our Governors lead instead of what is happening now, the protests will stop.

Last edited by The Old Man; 05-18-2020 at 05:58 AM.
The Old Man is offline  
post #26 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 06:00 AM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 44,135
Default

.
Where the disagreement lies here.. Half the people are lining up to do the government's bidding, where this Covid thing is concerned.

Meanwhile, the other half see this Covid thing as about equal to the usual flu invasion, except it is being weaponized politically..

When this game is past and the dust settles, there will be thousands of lawsuits. ..Lawsuits against politicians big and small, who will be accused of violating our constitution.

If/when that dam breaks..there could and should be thousands more businesses lined up, suing directly and personally for their bankruptcy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...oss-the-nation

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-18-2020 at 06:15 AM.
ironglow is offline  
post #27 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 06:08 AM
Moderator
 
lloyd smale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Munising MI
Posts: 22,159
Default

so the buck stops at the president. He made the decisions or ALLOWED the governors to do it. Are you with him or are you one of the people that are going to come for him. Its as simple as that. Id be biden just loves talk like this.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
lloyd smale is offline  
post #28 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
The Old Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
so the buck stops at the president. He made the decisions or ALLOWED the governors to do it. Are you with him or are you one of the people that are going to come for him. Its as simple as that. Id be biden just loves talk like this.

I stand behind my President! He is in favor of opening up the country, believing the worst is over, and the present course of action has had its' time run out. The entire Democrat party is out to defame him by any means possible. You see, he is LEADING not DICTATING. The Dem Governors are just dictating,not leading.
The Old Man is offline  
post #29 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 06:36 AM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 44,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
so the buck stops at the president. He made the decisions or ALLOWED the governors to do it. Are you with him or are you one of the people that are going to come for him. Its as simple as that. Id be biden just loves talk like this.
Hang on there Lloyd, my only disgreement with the armed protestors, is a matter of timing, and IMO that time is drawing closer! For those who pursue

wisdom, there is a time for everything..see.. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) ! The president did not make the decision, nor did he allow the governors

to do it ! The president started to make some suggestions concerning type and duration of shutdown, but the democrat/liberal governors quickly

asserted their "states rights', bringing him up short. So, all the extended inconvenience and totally insane, petty rules and regulations are their

property and they will have to answer for them when the SHTF in courtrooms across the country! Frankly, I don't know where you are getting your

information, but Pres Trump has been urging the "blues" to lighten up on their dictatorial attitudes.

"Biden just loves to talk like this." ..True, and I submit that Biden does indeed continually back the radical left in

their tyrannical actions, and I doubt he would dispute anything you have put forth in this thread !
.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-18-2020 at 06:40 AM.
ironglow is offline  
post #30 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-18-2020, 07:09 AM
Moderator
 
lloyd smale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Munising MI
Posts: 22,159
Default

Bottom line is the buck stops with the president. Comical thing is he knows you guys would cry states rights if he did. Bottom line is nobody is being deprived of any constitutional rights or is being represented by anyone that wasn't legally elected to represent them by the majority of voters in that state. Like ive said over and over your opinions and crying do NOTHING. You power is in your vote. You ironglow like me live in a state where we are outnumbered by liberals. Sucks? You bet but its the way this whole country was designed to work. So we have a choice if we cant vote them out of office. Either follow the state laws or leave the state for a one that more closely follows our beliefs. All this crying and pissing and moaning just shows lack of solidarity with the one the bucks stops with. I think president trump isn't some candy a-- president that caves to anything so if he really felt they were going against him he surely wouldn't be afraid to put it on the line and stop it. He knows darned well if he puts his foot down and forces these governors to open the states and that virus has a resurgence (which he about knows it will) that he is going to have to answer to the people for it. Old biden and Pelosi are licking there lips waiting for him to do it so they can cruisify him. The bantering on here is just pressure on the president to make this dumb decision and when it blows up in his face stick us with biden for the next 4 years. Ive said it before. When trump does put his foot down I will be the first in line to back him. Until then im not going to make it worse for him by protesting laws he allowed to be put in place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Hang on there Lloyd, my only disgreement with the armed protestors, is a matter of timing, and IMO that time is drawing closer! For those who pursue

wisdom, there is a time for everything..see.. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) ! The president did not make the decision, nor did he allow the governors

to do it ! The president started to make some suggestions concerning type and duration of shutdown, but the democrat/liberal governors quickly

asserted their "states rights', bringing him up short. So, all the extended inconvenience and totally insane, petty rules and regulations are their

property and they will have to answer for them when the SHTF in courtrooms across the country! Frankly, I don't know where you are getting your

information, but Pres Trump has been urging the "blues" to lighten up on their dictatorial attitudes.

"Biden just loves to talk like this." ..True, and I submit that Biden does indeed continually back the radical left in

their tyrannical actions, and I doubt he would dispute anything you have put forth in this thread !
.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
lloyd smale is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome