I'm going to fall in line - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M134 Troll View Post
Regretfully, you have been misinformed about efficacy of wearing masks. You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. Please don't post stuff you don't know about.
Well Dr. Troll:

"Surgeon general: Data doesn't back up wearing masks in public amid coronavirus pandemic"

"U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams said Tuesday that “the data doesn't show” that wearing masks in public will help people during the coronavirus pandemic."
"WHO stands by recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick"

"There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential benefit. In fact, there's some evidence to suggest the opposite in the misuse of wearing a mask properly or fitting it properly," Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO health emergencies program, said at a media briefing in Geneva, Switzerland, on Monday."

Many medical professional have said the masks are a waste of time.
You have to read more and be paranoid less.
Of course if you have cases of, one us only N95 masks, I bet you are selling them for a pretty profit.

RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-22-2020, 02:10 PM

Some medical sources are saying the mask do nothing for the public at large. They are disposable and should be used only once.
Respiratory Bacterial problems have been associated with them.

Last edited by Argent11; 05-22-2020 at 02:13 PM.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-23-2020, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

[SARCASM=ON]

So, this whole "pandemic" madness and its fallout is the result of Mask and Latex Glove Mfg's pushing their products into another "runup price universe" by wrecking the short term supply and demand?

[SARCASM=OFF]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-23-2020, 04:44 AM

seems to be lots of fighting here on this thread. NONE that I started.. HUMMM!!(theres your smiley face) Seems it was you who was trying to stir the pot trying to bait me into a fight I guess in your world anyone who disagrees with you or your buddys is throwing insults. I will answer to the management here not a nobody that's only been around a couple years. By the way I could take time to explain AGAIN the job of a moderator and his powers here but I hate repeating myself over and over. Id also explain that on this section I am NOT A MODERATOR AND HAVE NO STANDARDS OR RULES TO LIVE BY THAT ANYONE ELSE DOES. Now let that sink in so you don't have to bring up the fact that moderators should act the way you want them to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
I don't care how you read it Lloyd, that is another insult aimed at starting more controversy. Seems like you are at odds with about half of the people on this forum and you are a "Moderator". I visit lot's of gun related/shooting forums and this forum is the first where the biggesst sh!t disturber is a moderator.:tango _face_grin:

It's ok, I can't get in trouble because I:tango_face_gri n: put a smiley face at the end of my post!

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 05-23-2020 at 04:49 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page