Opsec Minneapolis: mil/intel ops Soros 'Friends of Democracy' - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-01-2020, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Soros syndicate owns and funds 'Friends of Democracy', a military and intelligence agitprop subversion organization planned and funded Baltimore riots, and likely Charlotte, Ferguson and now Minneapolis which followed the same pattern.

And here's some hard evidence- -->

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchild...ltimore-riots/

Knock, knock FBI_ _anybody home?
TM77

Last edited by TM77; 06-01-2020 at 09:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-01-2020, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM77 View Post
Soros syndicate owns and funds 'Friends of Democracy', a military and intelligence agitprop subversion organization planned and funded Baltimore riots, and likely Charlotte, Ferguson and now Minneapolis which followed the same pattern.

And here's some hard evidence- -->

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchild...ltimore-riots/

Knock, knock FBI_ _anybody home?
TM77
I don't doubt that in the least! I like to think of him as "the man of perdition"..but that remains to be seen !

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-01-2020, 11:34 PM

Isn't this kind of thing one of the reasons we have the CIA? It should be pretty easy for a spy outfit to find out who is backing these criminals. George Sorros doesn't have a good reputation around the world and he and his people would not be missed if they were to be eliminated.

Swingem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
Isn't this kind of thing one of the reasons we have the CIA? It should be pretty easy for a spy outfit to find out who is backing these criminals. George Sorros doesn't have a good reputation around the world and he and his people would not be missed if they were to be eliminated.
Soros and family are not welcomed in most countries, except the USA. There should be enough evidence to hang the whole subversive family by now (eg. link in the OP). But that doesn't happen because the Deepest State and the Soros cartel are allies in the asymmetrical war to destroy and replace our Nation and People.
TM77
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 09:19 AM

If he was found to be funding Antifa ,now that President Trump has declared them to be a terrorist organization.
Wouldn't that be enough to put him away for good?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM77 View Post
Soros and family are not welcomed in most countries, except the USA. There should be enough evidence to hang the whole subversive family by now (eg. link in the OP). But that doesn't happen because the Deepest State and the Soros cartel are allies in the asymmetrical war to destroy and replace our Nation and People.
TM77

Believe TM77 has it nailed.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
The CIA works for Soros ...

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apuesto View Post
The CIA works for Soros ...
You mean the Gestapo? Soros once had a lot of experience with them.

Last edited by Argent11; 06-02-2020 at 10:10 AM.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
The CIA is not, and has not been loyal to the republic for decades. I believe all western intelligence agencies now operate as one, and are the military arm of the globalists. The CIA was involved with many other western intelligence agencies in the attempt to overthrow our US elected government, and are likely involved in this latest attempt up to their ears.
These violent protest are standard CIA operating procedure in overthrowing countries and bringing down governments. Libya, Syria, Ukraine,...we have all seen the drill over and over for 50 years..most recently right here in the USA.
I would be surprised if they haven't already been bringing in the mercenary head-choppers across our southern borders. At any rate, I do not for one second believe the people who run the CIA are anything but enemies to my country, regardless of how many rank and file agents may say they are loyal to the Constitution, but continue to sacrifice their country to get their pay checks.
If I were president I would have surrounded Langley with the Marines, tore down the whole mess, declassified everything on the complex, and threw the whole bunch in prison, immediately after the 2016 election.
Jeez, hope I wasn't too honest about my feelings toward the CIA... Don't get me started on the FBI...
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2020, 02:16 PM

It was the CIA who supplied fast and furious. And who do you think authorised that?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page