White Guilt_ _kneel and say your sorry! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

https://youtu.be/XeyUAoe9JRw

The black guy who did this video was not a bad guy, he did it as a social experiment to show how the white American intellect has been subverted in a substantial portion of the population. The original video was a lot longer and he tried this on multiple people, some refused to accept guilt, and all resisted to some extent except this one girl. And with this girl he documented a stunning truth about how whites can be guilted over nothing. To get that girl to behave like that she had to have been brainwashed to hate herself.

TM77

Last edited by TM77; 06-06-2020 at 07:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 07:52 AM

That poor, sappy woman..probably will get on her knees for anybody! Where's Bill Clinton when you need him ?

Really, that had to be staged..I can't feature anybody being that stupid !

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 06-06-2020 at 07:57 AM.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 08:14 AM

As I said before, the only "white privlege" I ever experienced was working 12-16 hour days and at other times working two jobs to make ends meet while putting money aside.

I can't even feel sorry for that girl, you can't fix stupid......Like IG said, "Where's Clinton when you need him?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
That poor, sappy woman..probably will get on her knees for anybody! Where's Bill Clinton when you need him ?

Really, that had to be staged..I can't feature anybody being that stupid !

How are they going to get away with the riots? By using a primary tool of destruction: WHITE GUILT.
White guilt is being used to cause whites to sit around and let everything be destroyed without resistance. It took decades of university brainwashing to lower the morale of the white race far enough to cause whites to permit this, all done for a very high price tag in the form of student loans. This has come to fruition as shown in this video of a black guy who got a white woman to kneel.

The black guy who did this video was not a bad guy, he did it as a social experiment to show how the white American intellect has been subverted in a substantial portion of the population. The original video was a lot longer and he tried this on multiple people, some refused to accept guilt, and all resisted to some extent except this one girl. And with this girl he documented a stunning truth about how whites can be guilted over nothing. To get that girl to behave like that she had to have been brainwashed to hate herself. This got trolled as being staged. The original video proved that was not the case, he was just checking random people to see what their responses would be to prove how screwed up "white guilt" is and this girl absolutely fell apart.

There are actually quite a few whites who buy the B.S. and the way the MSM and celebrities are talking - where ANYONE who has the guts to say "white lives matter" immediately has their career destroyed - only reinforces it. Anyone who does not hate the white race is immediately banished. What could be the reason for this? Obviously a communist takeover, and because whites resist communism better than any other group, whites HAVE TO be destroyed or the plot will fail. Already they have accomplished such an enormous takeover they can destroy whoever they want on a whim but they still face obstacles, primarily the white gun owner. If they can convince people like this girl to hate their own race, such people become the perfect tools and useful idiots. (Staged or not)
TM77
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
As I said before, the only "white privlege" I ever experienced was working 12-16 hour days and at other times working two jobs to make ends meet while putting money aside.

I appreciate you pointing this out as it is the exact path I chose in life. How selfish of me to exhibit my white privilege. Monday I shall change my will and leave everything to a non white organization.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:23 AM
SEM

Gun Cabinet

I did not watch, I know better. Sadly one of my daughters has been that brain washed, Still love her but some days .... Their SMART phones are doing a very good job making anyone and everyone hate them selves seems to be the biggest agenda, Make you hate yourself enough take away your hopes and dreams SHEEPEL

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:30 AM

This is the product of decades of leftist indoctrination centers known as public schools and universities plus the decades of indoctrination from our media. Absolutely sickening.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

SEM....

Maybe you can get your daughter to watch this >>

https://www.facebook.com/realCandace...3957870461345/
.TM77
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEM View Post
I did not watch, I know better. Sadly one of my daughters has been that brain washed, Still love her but some days .... Their SMART phones are doing a very good job making anyone and everyone hate them selves seems to be the biggest agenda, Make you hate yourself enough take away your hopes and dreams SHEEPEL
Your not alone SEM. I have a 20 year old daughter that exhibits the same behavior. Seems pretty common amongst her other white friends as well. They have grown up in middle class neighborhoods with little to no interaction with other races, and you cant call them sheeple, because they've never seen a sheep either.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-06-2020, 09:52 AM

I know what my one and only grand daughter would have told the guy. It's not repeatable here but it's the same thing I would have and only has two words.

Just because one has never seen a sheep doesn't keep them from exhibiting the actions of sheep. One sheep does something and the herd follows no matter how stupid the action is.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page