this is what collapsed the whole economy - Page 4 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
It took practically nothing for the Fake News Media to whip-up a firestorm of deception in a "pandemic" that DOES NOT EXIST. Being TOLD what to believe, the Deep State came out of the woodwork from many new corners, and immediately fell in line.

Together they fanned the flames, coaxed and fed the HOAX into a white-hot frenzy through their false and inept models of "imminent destruction." Apparently, it was easy for them to create fear in the weak-minded masses, even to overcome the objections of a Businessman President and his administration of "Public Servants."
If you listened closely to the radio news during the first several weeks of the pandemic, you would have heard the announcer breathlessly give us a heads-up about what we'd hear in that report. We heard the words "coronavirus update" delivered to the listener as if everybody within the sound of the announcer's voice was just seconds from keeling-over dead because of the virus. It was ginned-up fear & loathing by the Criminal Left Media to get/keep us all cowering at home under our beds. Then I noticed after a little over a month into this thing that the announcer's tone of voice changed to a more factual and unemotional delivery. Maybe they understood that their reporting wasn't helping the mindset of the American People...

The American People must forever retain the Right to own the arms best-designed and best-suited to bring an expeditious end to any tyrant whom would deign to separate The People from their Liberty as bestowed upon them by God.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoyka View Post
file:///home/chronos/u-2f2863250b8e9ae9d72cece2715582f34a1c9af9/MyFiles/Downloads/Coronavirus%20Graphs_%20Worldwide%20Cases%20and%20 Deaths%20-%20Worldometer.mhtml

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Last updated: June 26, 2020, 15:16 GMT
Graphs - Countries - Death Rate - Symptoms - Incubation - Transmission - News
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

WPopulationWorld Population
Current World Population
view all people on 1 page >
TODAY
Births today
Deaths today
Population Growth today
THIS YEAR
Births this year
Deaths this year
Population Growth this year

knowledge is power

Interesting, in the charts provided Sweden has a higher death toll from Covid 19 per 1 million people than the US and I remember hearing about how they "got it right" by not shuting things down at all. H'mmmmmm
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 08:13 PM
Dee

Well, the governor here in Texas shut all the bars down a couple a days ago because of the Chinese virus uptick.

Just the bars. Not sure how that's gonna help.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Bars and Clubs are the gathering spots of Night Crawlers. Close those and there's not much for the Masses to do after dark. Theaters are closed. Concerts have been banned. Where else do they congregate in great numbers after dark?

There are only "so many" parking spots at the lake/river/ocean for watching the "submarine races". There WILL be a serious uptick in births in the first and second Quarters of 2021.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwater View Post
I have to ask, haven't you folks lost anyone to Covid-19?

Nope, not even heard of someone I know who has lost someone.

My daughter and her husband both work in the medical field, both were tested, neither has at this point some 60 days later shown any symptoms.

My wife and I play it safe, we are both retired so we can stay home without it affecting anything.
We did switch to getting most of our grocery's delivered via Instant cart.
Which at one point went from 2 hour delivery to over a week for delivery.

Only time I wear a mask is when I go to the hospital to visit my wife, they force it, but give you a mask.
Wife is dealing with complications/infection after back surgery. Had a bad infection around one of the screws used to fuse her L1-L2.
But she is almost healed up, has been on IV antibiotics for a month. 2 weeks to go.

I have gotten more cautious, wash my hands much more often, but no major changes.
You won't ever see me wearing a mask in my car.

I think the biggest differences in this bug depends on exactly which strain is in your area. Some are much more lethal than others.
And it is mutating fast. Some strains are now attacking young people. Which is heart breaking.

It is one thing to lose a senior citizen who has lived a long full life. Really just a question of waiting for one thing or another to finish them off.
It is quite another thing to lose someone in their 30's.

Interests wide and widely varying.
Happily married 18 years. Retired on SS with lots of time to spend.
Started with .223 Ultra Bull barrel. Added .357 Talo barrel. Added an action and stock set bought here, 7.62x39 barrel. Then bought complete guns .444 Marlin and .300 Blackout. Leaving me at 4 complete rifles plus a barrel. Plus a 9mm stub job bought here, and I have been finding and buying H&R shotguns at our local pawn shop where they seem to go cheap.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page