Black Lives Matter? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Question Black Lives Matter?

I just do not understand the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement. Sure, I get it that Black People are concerned, and upset about the harassment or killing people of color by Police or white "supremacists" and want it to end. What I do not get are the killing of people of color by other people of color. There seems to be no concern, other than family, of multiple young black people being killed every day. Some are children. People of color being killed by police or white people are a small percentage of the folks who are killed by other people of color. BLM? Do they only matter when a police officer or a white person kills them; other wise Black Lives do not matter?

Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:09 AM
Dee

BLM is a Marxist organization. What's not to understand?

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:12 AM

I refuse to say those three words. I use ALL lives matter. Putting black or any color or race at the start is racist in itself.

357 Mag camo syn stock, 30/30 cinnamon lam checkered straight grip stock, 20 ga USH camo syn stock, 20 ga Topper Jr 490 cut to 21.5" and Rem Chokes, 357 Rem Max nickel Topper 88 .410 stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:14 AM

+1 to what Dee said.

It is a political organization seeking empowerment that does not give one rats hind end about saving or improving black people lives.

Currently the Democratic party is trying to harness its energy for the 2020 election cycle. They need to be careful though they will probably be consumed by it.

Cartridges for My Entertainment: 22lr, .223 Rem, 30-06, 380 ACP, 38 spcl, 357 mag/max, , 35 Remington, 35 Whelen, 358 Norma Mag, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP. Mmmmkay what project can I do next... oh, I can't right now I am going hunting!

Last edited by 8uck5nort; 06-29-2020 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Improving my bad english....
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:18 AM

Black lives do not matter to them, it is just an excuse for them to make political demands under the guise of pretending to care. If black lives truly mattered they would go after the underlying reasons for all the loss of life, and it isn't racism. The welfare state has enslaved them all over again, and this time took unsuspecting whites, hispanics as well as other races right along with them.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Dee

Democratic president Lyndon Johnson's "War on Poverty" set this up in the 60s.

Note, I said Democratic president.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 10:53 AM

To me, and others here in the western part of the nation, BLM stands for Bureau Of Land Management.Has been for many years. That is the only BLM I will recognize.

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

I realize what the goal is for the organizers - people at the top. I think along with you all that it is total BS. My question has to do with the hoards of people (both black and white) that seem to believe in the "movement" but do not give a rats behind about Blacks losing their lives to other blacks. I do not understand if they truly believe, then why not all lives matter, or at least all black lives matter no matter who kills them? I just do not get how massive quantities of people buy into such BS

Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 11:37 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laotto222 View Post
I realize what the goal is for the organizers - people at the top. I think along with you all that it is total BS. My question has to do with the hoards of people (both black and white) that seem to believe in the "movement" but do not give a rats behind about Blacks losing their lives to other blacks. I do not understand if they truly believe, then why not all lives matter, or at least all black lives matter no matter who kills them? I just do not get how massive quantities of people buy into such BS
It's been progressing for years. More and more kids that can't think for themselves so they jump on the first bandwagon that comes along. It's the in thing to do.

All I can hope for is that at the end of this nonsense I hope somehow someway that there is a rude awakening in store for these millennial brats.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 01:30 PM

Two of BLM's leaders have said they are trained Marxists. One black who got out, said he saw that the Marxists and communists were just going to use blacks as cannon fodder or the tip of the spear to bring down America. He said he didn't want to bring it down, just wanted some changes. However, BLM are being funded by "extortion" of big capitalist companies, and by rich liberal elitists who are bleading hearts. Then you have the liberal colleges and college students not in school because of Covid-19 and you get a powderkeg of bored people who have nothing to do but protest.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page