Chetek - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Default Chetek

Tried to place a bid on this seller's auction on Gunbroker to find out I am blocked. Then I remembered why. I purchased 5 boxes of green and yellow box FACTORY Remington 444 Marlin from this seller before. When ammo arrived 2 of the boxes were obviously reloads. Different bullets, some shoved almost flush with case mouth, some crimped some not. Obvious die marks on many cases. I informed him of this and he called me delusional. Anyways after I found out I was blocked I decided to check Chetek's feedback. Whaddayaknow, this is definitely not the first time he had done this. There are several feedbacks claiming the same thing, that they received reloads when the ad specifically stated factory. It is wrong to sell reloads and label them as factory. Dangerous and wrong. Buyer seriously beware, this is a seller who will blatantly lie just to move product and make a dollar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 08:26 PM

not only is he wrong on that account but the boys at BATF might want to know this if he does not have a class 6 ffl he might be in trouble with BATF for sales of ammo with out a license just my 2 cents on this D Crockett

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page