Graybeard Outdoors - View Single Post - Why does my gun recoil worse than it used to?
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
gpa&hisguns

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Mike View Post
Aw crikey, ya'll aren't ever gonna be as young as you are now so just go with the flow and enjoy the ride; and any of you who are retired and the (supposed) masters of your/our time might enjoy some new shooting hobbies. I still enjoy shooting my 4" Mountain Gun, just not with full house loads all the time. It's a lot of fun with mild loads on reactive targets, which is how I recycle cans.

Hopalong7: if I could do that I wouldn't even consider thinking about giving it up.

gpa: you are older than dirt, you said so in another post, so how come you don't know that Rugers are famous for bashing your middle finger knuckle? Remember that turnip truck you mentioned? Ok... So how did your Saturday date in the deer woods go? The weather here for us was miserable and we didn't see a thing, except squirrels and Blue Jays. Hope yours was better.....
Killed a big doe yesterday morning! I made a heck of a shot too.......she was almost close enough to hit in the head with a hammer. 50 cent piece size hole going in and a tennis ball size hole coming out. Right through the boiler room.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome