Graybeard Outdoors - View Single Post - K Copeland prophecy for 2018
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 10:05 AM
ironglow

Something to think SERIOUSLY about;

God has reserved the name "I AM" for himself... Read here in Exodus 3,

3 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Jesus himself affirmed that he was God, when he claimed the same name, the jews on scene realized that by calling bhimself I AM..he was calling himself GOD, and set to stone him for it !..check John 8 ;

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. (KJV)

Jesus continually referred to himself as I AM..the critical point that few understand is that any Jew using that title claimed by God for himself, would be inviting a stoning by fellow Jews.

https://www.fh.org/2014/03/24/jesus-great/

To refer to yourself as you did in post #11 , could be considered as blasphemous.

...Walk softly...

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 01-16-2019 at 10:25 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome