Graybeard Outdoors banner

What happens when Dumacrats take over a state's government..

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Mule 11 
#1 · (Edited)
This past election cycle, Dumacrats took over our state government; probably because the poorly informed believed the lies put forth by the Collusion Illusion !

We normally had the senate..so they ran interference for we honest voters..but now they have all 3 branches, and they are wreaking all kinds of havoc.

For instance, these anti-American clowns voted $27,000,000 of our tax money to pay for college for ILLEGAL ALIENS...while not providing anything of the kind for citizens.

Not only that, but when they had a chance to support college for youngsters who lost their father or mother killed in action, the Dumacrats gave them a "thumbs down" !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...-in-tuition-aid-for-illegal-immigrants-report

...And STUPID, the governor wonders why people are leaving New York State.. Altogether, those are some ugly souls !

#2 · (Edited)
Well that's sad.
More and more local and state governments are turning liberal.
In our own gubernatorial election I was gnawing my finger nails until the final count was in.
stacy abrahms would have ruined a great state, and the future of Ga in not guaranteed to remain conservative.

Edited to add: We can't blame blacks for the nationwide sinking into the slime pit.
Nationally, they are only about 15% of the whole, so there's some idiot whites out there too.

#5 ·
Lots and lots of stupid white folk here-a-bouts! Right smack in the middle of the MidWest and 65% of the kids are on free or reduced lunch as in the tax payers are feeding them so their mommies and daddies can lay around all day.

I feel for you guys in NY and would urge you to move elsewhere but I'm afraid the problem will eventually become so wide spread that there will be no getting away from it. Come on rapture!

#13 ·
They could all pack a lunch. The problem is that they want all they can get and more... Pete. They= freeloading, welfare, isle blocking, 400 pound mammas, moving at a snails pace until they see a opening at the cash register where they can shoot there overloaded cart in front of a white guy with a few items in a basket...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.