Graybeard Outdoors - View Single Post - T/C worth the money?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 11:30 PM
DEACONLLB

Gun Cabinet

Well from one who has owned lots of Them I would say if you were to buy a Encore with rifle stock set and a set of pistol grip set and then maybe about 10 barrel some pistol some rifle in your favorite cal. might be ok but then after a while you get tired of going through the changing barrels then you start to pick up frames stock set next thing you know have a lot of money tied up in each gun and like you say you have more tied up in one than a good used bolt gun or auto. But then there is the bragging rights of being able to say I have x number of frames and stock sets and barrels So in the end what you may not have learned is this THEY ARE HABBIT FORMING hard to break the habit I did break it well almost I still have a G2 with a 7x30 waters rifle barrel and a 23 in vent rib 410 barrel any way I am doing ok as long as a member does not up and offer a barrel at great price did I mention I still have a 209x50 encore barrel now if some one would up and offer a encore frame and stock set at a great price see what I mean they are habit forming. But the H and R are also habit forming ask those who own a dozen or more

Deaconllb

U S Air Force Korean vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defence Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome