Here are a couple of things to consider that could affect accuracy beyond 50yds.
- Check the crown for imperfections
- Float the forend with a rubber o-ring
- Crimping the same everytime - some rifles like heavy, some like none
- Scope magnification - I can shoot tighter groups at shorter distance with lower power scopes
- shooter consistency - errors are magnified at distance
Hopefully you get it tightened up, but remember a 4" group means you'll always hit within 2" of where you're aiming.
All good info here.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Handis 223 Superlight, 357 Maxi x 2,
Pardners 410 22''full, 20ga Tamer, 20ga 20' threaded for chokes youth model, Pardner 12ga 18.5 threaded for chokes.
too many numerous ones that have been sold