Graybeard Outdoors - View Single Post - Six More Gun Control Measures Advancing In VA House
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 02:47 PM
casull

Quote:
things must have radically changed there. I was stationed there for 5 years in the 70s and if you would have told me VA would be anti gun I would have laughed at you. My guess is its not the state. Its like my own state of mich that a few liberal citys have the population to set law for the whole state. I knew a lot of Virginians and don't recall a single one of them that I would have called a liberal. I still hold out hope for them. One things for sure. This liberal governor will get every conservative in the state to the voting booths next election.

Lloyd, you hit the nail on the head. NOVA, or northern Virginia, is the cause of this mess, along with Richmond and a couple of other cities. Northern Virginia is a suburb of DC, and this is what we get. Kind of like Chicago calling the shots for Illinois and NYC doing the same for New York. One thing is for sure, and that is that this bunch of liberal scum HAS riled up the rural areas and there will be **** to pay at the next election, along with 90% of the counties taking a 2nd Amendment sanctuary stand.

Aim small, miss small!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome