Graybeard Outdoors banner

Racism

9K views 109 replies 19 participants last post by  RocklockI 
#1 ·
Saw recently that if you use the word breed for humans that it’s racist. These same say that there is only one race. Human. Any retard can see we are not all alike... Just another way to manipulate rhetoric by falsely throwing up the race card IMO.

#2 ·
i'm white. i know alot of whites. i know alot of blacks. i know a few asians.

of all the people i know, i dislike the white lefties. ****, i loathe them. i'll even say, i hate the lefties, especially the white ones.

i'm a racist SOB, i hate lefties no matter what color they are.

#3 · (Edited)
I am one who believes that truly there is but one "race"... As a Christian I cannot accept much else. Whatever Adam & Eve were, we are all descended from that one couple.. Further narrowing took place, when Noah & family took to the ark, then later, the diaspora from the Tower of Babel.

Same single race..only adaptations which occurred as various groups moved out in every direction, from the tower of Babel. These adaptations came about just as Darwin's various finches' bills on the Galapagos islands.

One "race" various adaptations...

#8 ·
I'm stunned! You mean to tell me that yet another fact we were taught in school, that being there is a white race, a black race, and an oriental race, is wrong? Or is the left just moving the goal posts farther away to give them an advatage over the rational people again?

#39 ·
The idea of race was perpetuated by Darwin. The "evolutionist" hide this fact. He believed that different "races" had followed a different evolutionary path. He believed that Caucasians were a higher order than other races and were more highly evolved. He put aborigines as the least evolved and closest to apes, some even said they were the "missing link" and black africans were just above that. So his writings actually fueled racism as some folks thought they were better than other "races".

Rosewood

#9 ·
How many types of cows are there? We go milk cows, beef cows, red cows white cows, brown cows, but their all cows.

We have caucasians, negroids, **********, orientals, indian, brown folks, white folks, yellow folks, red folks, you name it.

But like all those different types, and colors of cows, their still all human folks.

#17 · (Edited)
I prefer the company of people of my own race and actively seek it out. Having grown up in Africa as a minority has taught me people of other races will ALWAYS act against you sooner or later. The notion that it is a morally superior position to deny/ignore racial differences is not only absurd but incredibly ignorant. More people have been persecuted and killed over race and ethnicity than all other reasons combined.

It is not lost on me that the (((media))) is pulling out every dirty trick it can to paint racial identity as negative and evil. There is nothing wrong with wanting a wife of the same race as you, wanting your children to be of the same race, and wanting to congregate with people of the same race. It is in fact a very natural desire and is what led to the evolvement of races in the first place. To the PC crowd out there, well you can kiss my hairy you-know-what.

#18 ·
Well Apuesto, as much as I hate racism, what you say IS TRUE, and I am no different.

While I would, and have "claimed" higher ground, I must admit that I have had negative experiences with people of color, simply because of my "color".
I have "learned" to take ALL FOLKS as they come. Some good, some not so much.
In 1977 I had a life and death run in with a young man.
The following year, I had the same type of run in with TWO young men.

All three of these young men were white. I am white for the most part.

These issue then was the color BLUE.

#30 ·
Has anybody seen any of the rioters running out of a shoe store carrying work boots?
I've been watching but could have missed it.

#32 ·
#42 · (Edited)
The wild species have adapted some, wolves, coyotes, African wild dogs, other wild dogs of the world..adaptations. We see this adaptation at work even now. According to Penn State an dothers, the large eastern coyote is a cross between normal coyotes and Canadian wolves. More recently, there have been found, brown bear, polar bear crosses.

Wide variety in domesticated animals, dogs, cows, horses, cats etc.., this is not adaptation, it is man's "selective breeding".

#44 ·
Exactly, all of those "crosses" are still of the same kind and the result is probably more like the original pair that came off the Ark since they have regained the genetic information that has been lost by years of speciation.

No doubt we have lots of domestic animals from selective breeding, many that would have never survived in the wild.

Rosewood

#57 ·
For Evolution to occur, new information (DNA/genetic code) has to be added to an existing animal family. That new information must change the DNA of that animal to another family where it will no longer be the original animal.

There is no known observable process where this has occurred.
This is no known observable process where life has came from non-life.

Evolutionist know this, but they ignore it and never mention it.

They equate speciation and natural selection to evolution. They are not the same thing. Speciation and natural selection are changes within an animal family where all of the genetic information was already there but has been selected for specific beneficial traits.

Example:
In the dog kind, the parent species has the genes for both short/long and medium hair. The dogs move north and the long hair dogs survive better so they are naturally selected to survive. Same parent dogs move south to hot environment. The long hair offspring do not survive, but the short hair ones thrive. Therefore those with the favorable genes reproduce and the genetic information for the long hair is lost over time. It is a loss of information, not new information that evolution would require.

Some argue the evolution is through mutations. To this day, all observable mutations have been harmful in animals. None observed have ever produce favorable traits in an animal kind.

Rosewood

#59 · (Edited)
Two out of three in this video are not believers, but they also know evolution is highly unlikely, because the math doesn't work out !

David Berlinski a super mathematician , says the math doesn't work, while David Galarenter has employed his vast computer knowledge, only to find that the math doesn't work for the evolutionist theory. Two equally logical THEORIES..should be taught side by side, giving students an excellent opportunity to employ critical thinking skills. ..But does today's classroom, really want to teach critical thinking ?

#60 ·
Back on topic... breed and race are IMO interchangeable. No. We are not alike. Breed. Race. Beliefs. We are so far apart that we may as well be separated by mountains, oceans, and language...

#61 ·
I’m not debating the merits of either creationism or evolution I’m simply stating the current disposition which I, totally coincidently, happen to agree with.

If you don’t believe evolution is the way life on earth became what it is today, that is your business, and your business only. I can assure you I have no interest in changing your mind or get involved in a technical debate especially given the fact none of us are scientists. I had not intended to steer the conversation down the slippery slope of evolution vs creationism. I tried to steer it down the slippery slope of race and humankind.

The Bible does not say we are all the same race. That notion has been introduced by liberal theologians and is contrary to what the Bible teaches. “Man” are those descendent from Adam, and only those descendent from Adam. Ergo, not only are we not all the same race, but from a theological perspective we are not the same species.

#65 ·
The Bible does not say we are all the same race. That notion has been introduced by liberal theologians and is contrary to what the Bible teaches. “Man” are those descendent from Adam, and only those descendent from Adam. Ergo, not only are we not all the same race, but from a theological perspective we are not the same species.
Please point me towards the Biblical scriptures you are drawing references to your above claims.

I think it would be fascinating to read them, as they are completely foriegn to my current understanding of scripture, and mankind.

#66 ·
I'm so disgusted with all the obama that's going on these past several days, I cannot write anything much beyond these words without risking a lifetime ban from this site. I will say that what we are seeing is being orchestrated by individuals we do not see. The direction for this comes from much higher-up than the thugs in the streets. There are those who are using this ugliness as a political tool. If we ever do discover who is behind all this, we'd most likely not be surprised by the names...

#70 ·
Ap, I take it you are implying that there were men before Adam. There were not, all men are descended from Adam and therefore are the same race of man. Neanderthal and the like are all man just like we are all, they are a result of speciation. Just because they had a "brow ridge" doesn't mean a different family. They were 100% human as they interbred with what "evolutionist" call human. The human genome project they did a few years back showed that all living men "races" are from a common ancestor.

The Bible says there was no sin and death in the world before the original sin of Adam and Eve. If other "man" existed before Adam and animals, dinos and and other types, how did they die? How did they have illness and eat other animals when the Bible clearly says death didn't exist? The Bible says there were not any thorn and thistles before the fall. Yet, the fossil record according to "evolutionist" and old earth folks shows them in there record of millions of years. Flood science shows they were just laid down in flood sediment just like all other fossils. The Bible and evolution/old earth beliefs are not compatible. Now, the world tries to make the Bible fit those hypothesis. They are just hypothesis and are not "theories" because they cannot be tested in a lab by science and verified.

Rosewood

#71 ·
From Apuesto;
"The Bible does not say we are all the same race. That notion has been introduced by liberal theologians and is contrary to what the Bible teaches. “Man” are those descendent from Adam, and only those descendent from Adam. Ergo, not only are we not all the same race, but from a theological perspective we are not the same species.

The principle of all mankind is descended from Adam & Eve is NOT some liberal notion of the Bible. I doubt you will find any more conservative Christians than Dee, myself and a few more in attendance on GBO.

The verses you have offered, prove none of your contention. Please bring up your scriptural proof that other humans exist. So called 'science' has made divisions of convenience.

Please remember, all were regathered in Babel under Nimrod...no suggestion of different races there ! They all even shared the same language, until God decided otherwise.

So please show us verses where there are several types of human beings, since you seem to be verbally elusive at this time.

#78 · (Edited)
Those versus prove my contention 100%. God views Adam as the first man. Nothing and nobody preceding Adam is man. It’s a very simple notion and 100% biblical as far as I can tell. I consider that to be the truth and God’s word.

No mention was made of race, period. The Bible does not say we are the same race, nor that we are different races. It also does not say people who share the same language are the same race. Ergo, claiming it’s Christian to view all people as the same race is false.

I have not used the phrase “types of human beings”. There were different types of humanoids, Neanderthal being one. I am not talking about that. All my comments relate solely to what is currently known as “modern man” or cromagnon man.

I believe we have different races of human beings given the diversity in physical and mental characteristics which cannot be attributed solely to environment. I feel comfortable in doing so as it does not go against my beliefs as the Bible does not make a determination either way. I don’t have any issues with somebody who believes all humans are the same race, but do have an issue when that person claim it’s the Christian view.

I do not contend the creation story is false. I do not contend the creation of Adam as the first human is false. My contention is that we have people walking amongst us who are not descendent of Adam.

#72 ·
did God invent dogs. Are chocolate labs a different species then black labs????? A man is a man. Doesn't matter what color he his. I think you will struggle finding any church or even any scientist that says blacks are a different species then whites. That's some Klan sh## right there.

#74 ·
I guess the real question would be: Do you worship and believe God, or Darwin.
Can't have it both ways. 😉

#76 ·
Many Christians said the same when it was revealed that the earth revolved around the sun and went as far as burning the “heretics” who were in reality good Christians who simply spoke the truth.

Nobody on this earth has the authority to make the determination who’s belief is true or not. That is for the Lord alone.

#90 · (Edited)
Your daughter marries a black man. Has a baby. Does that baby then constitute a new race because shes not black or white buy both. Now if that girl marries a Mexican or Oriental man does that make another race. Now if that girl marries a white man doesn't that change everything and make another race and it goes on and on and on. Must bet billons of different races in this world today!!!! In all of this which do you call human race (or YOU could replace that work with breed). Just the white people from Texas??? News flash there aint many left that don't have some Mexican blood somewhere in the family. If there ever was many different "breeds" as you call them in the world they have long ago mixed into a big melting pot and there isn't a pure bred left in the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.