Graybeard Outdoors banner

Way to go good people !

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Argent11 
#1 · (Edited)
The enemy is dedicated... but not THAT dedicated ! ..But the rioters changed their minds when faced with these fellows, who were just "minding the store." (Rochester NY)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Some of these thugs are now saying they are going to start going into the rural areas. That isn't a real good idea IMO.
They hit Lubbock last night but didn't do a whole lot except spray paint a bunch of places and vehicles. Might just be some stupid copy cat punks. They had better be careful those cowboys over there will shoot them.

Nothing in Roswell so far that I'm aware of.

#10 ·
Some of these thugs are now saying they are going to start going into the rural areas. That isn't a real good idea IMO.

No - That is not a very good idea at all!

I believe these domestic terrorist know that, too.
I think it is just a scare tactic.
We've seen other terrorist groups use scare tactics like this before.
Just a bluff to scare ya. But it also serves as a motive to some rural communities,
to prepare to show'em just how bad an idea that is if I'm wrong.

#21 ·
A bunch of guys in Phillie found it necesary to stop the violent, looting "protestors" by the same means. In fact, of those neighborhoods that remained intact, many were defended by baseball bat weilding storeowners. Just speaking a language they understood I guess.

#24 ·
I'm thinking these lefty loosers, mercenary anarchists, nazi antifa, looters just set their grab-the-guns agenda back 50 years. There isn't a normal clear thinking law abiding citizen who would tolerate being disarmed in these strange times. In fact, times like these are what firearms are for when there's no law.
TM77

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.