liberal nut jobs are everywhere - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Default liberal nut jobs are everywhere

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...aQS?li=BBnb7Kz

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 12:19 PM

They are too ignorant to know the consequences of outlawing hunting.
When herbivores lose their fear of man, they eat your garden and momma's flowers.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2018, 08:47 AM

I'm sure she paid some guide and/or landowner a goodly sum of money to hunt there. Perhaps those bleeding hearts would pay the guide/landowner the same amount of money to not allow hunting?? Fat chance of that!

Bugeye, where I live deer are hunted for 3 months every year, but if you don't have a fenced in garden you won't have any vegetables to harvest!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post

Bugeye, where I live deer are hunted for 3 months every year, but if you don't have a fenced in garden you won't have any vegetables to harvest!
Yep,it's that way here too. Even in the suburbs.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

It is past time for hunters to stand up for hunting. If the hunters were as bold and strong in voicing their opinion, without threat, as their weaker and feckless opponents, we would hear none of this. However, the weak have taken over the asylum and are micro-triggered and headed for their safe space.
Attached Images

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 05:18 AM Thread Starter

had a guy at work that was a democtratic liberal that hunted. He wouldn't join the nra because they wouldn't part with the small amount of money it cost. He would claim the NRA doesn't do enough to fight the antis! I asked him how he knew that and who fights harder and he sat there with a dumb look on there face. Same type that would say they wouldn't care if they banned certain guns but surely not there hunting rifle. I laughed one year when one of the first ammo shortage hit because of a scare of banning. He had a 1022 and wanted to go to camp with his son and couldn't find 22 ammo. He knew I had LOTS. He asked me to give him a brick (wouldn't even offer to buy it) and he would replace it after some hit the market. I laughed. Told him id give him some ammo and bring it in the next day. He got a bit angry the next day when I brought him in 3 22 shells. Told him if he wanted more to show me a check stub for his nra membership!! I told him that he basically cuts my throat every time he votes and I was tired of fighting for him while he sat back and took advantage of every man and women in this country that actually fight for his constitutional rights. Had to laugh again when ammo started trickling back in. I told him the local hardware store had 22 shells for sale and hed better buy some. Later that day I saw a small bag on his desk with 2 boxes of shells in it. I asked him why the H he only bought two boxes. His answer was that they were asking 4 bucks a box for it and that was just to expensive. He buys a new truck every 4 years and has a newer Harley a boat and a newer atv and cant afford 40 bucks for a brick of 22 shells. He also said he bought his son a brick of 22 shells once and he just wasted them. Shot them all off in 2 months!! That is the kind of mentality that liberals that are even supposedly pro gun have.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Most of the "angry" people were not even Scottish. Of those that are Scottish, how many put one dime into wildlife management? Sad news spawned by an anti-hunting "Social Media". That it rose to a level to spur the feckless and spineless Scottish politicians to "just do something" is a horrible mismanagement of resources. Those politicians should be replaced with the level headed kind.

I bet the young lady (and her party) spent a small fortune to go to Scotland, purchase a permit, hire a guide, hunt for days, eat at restaurants, purchase lodging, solicit taxidermy, pay shipment home, and all other miscellaneous purchasing a group does on an extended holiday to a foreign land. We know the WWW will never STFU, but it should.

When the WWW's Animal Rights Warriors succeed in getting hunting in Scotland banned, who then carries the water for those Scottish places? It surely won't be the "angry WWW people" who were the instrument of getting it condemned, but it will be the responsibility of the feckless local politicians who just wanted the media storm to go away rather than standing up with some balls and a backbone and fighting for the rights of the people of Scotland to manage wildlife in the manner in which the experts and economy demand.

Where hunting is a legal activity that feeds the local economy and maintains a balance in the carrying capacity of the land to the wildlife thereon, hunting should remain a wildlife management tool to the benefit of the people of Scotland.

It is past time to IGNORE the WWW's Social Media. They go away soon enough...squirrel.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page