Does CBD oil really work? - Page 4 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillbilly View Post
Here is some info David, i emailed them and asked if the fact that i am subject to random urinalysis would be a problem, they said as long as the test only looked for THC you should be ok

https://ancientlifeoil.com/
My buddy is self employed anyway he owns a diesel repair shop. Works on a lot of D8's. But thanks
Sandhillbilly that's interesting to know. In your line of work using that stuff still sounds risky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

The power company wouldn't stand for it at all if they knew. THC or not, I'm sure your Railroad would be
the same way.
Legal in the state? They would still find some reason to let you you go. You sure wouldn't be driving any company trucks.
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 01:02 PM

CBD oil is supposed to be refined to the extent that it contains no THC. It's oil. How do you know what you are actually buying? It could be some type of cooking oil bottled and labeled CBD. It's legal to sell in this state and you can buy in a lot of places unlike medical MJ which require a permit from the state after a doctor's prescription for you to buy it and the sellers are state regulated.

I tried the stuff for my esserntial tremors. All I got out of it was a lighter billfold and an oily taste in my mouth every time I used it. Far as I'm concerned it's all in your head. If that brings relief maybe it's worth it to you. I'm sticking to my primidone which is dirt cheap and actually helps in the shaky department.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

My Cali sister was trying that California MJ medical stuff for her neck pain. And had some of it when she came out here.
She hated it. She nailed it, saying I'm not 18 anymore and this crap makes me feel sick. She flushed it down our toilet.
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 02:00 PM

I know a lady that uses the medical MJ for migraine head aches. She had a lot of trouble with them and her neurologist prescribed it for her after all the other drugs had proved to be pretty much useless. She's able to function normally now. She doesn't get high but regulates it's use to where the migraines stay away. Her quality of life has been greatly improved with it and it doesn't make her sick. No more spending many hours a week laying in a dark room and hurting.
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
I'm sticking to my primidone which is dirt cheap and actually helps in the shaky department.
I have a bottle of primidone but even a 1/4 tablet puts me out.
All I can do for two days is sleep.

When we eat out, I have a glass of wine or a miller light and that gets me through the meal without slinging food on other customers.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

O&S. We just got a notice that Windstream is going bankrupt and is selling off to someone else. No idea who that would be.
We never used them much anyway,
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 07:38 AM

GTE was pretty bad in the service department and nothing at all improved when it became Windstream. We cut the cord years ago so I don't care what happens with the company. Pooey on landlines.

I'm not going to comment on the makeup of the original group that made up Windstream but I expected something like this. It just took longer to happen than I thought it would. A quick google search shows they scared up 400 million dollars in loans in February. I wouldn't want to have any money in that loan deal.

Last edited by oldandslow; 05-30-2019 at 07:46 AM.
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

I wonder if it's going to be Comcast who takes over what's left of them here. Leaco is in Dexter that's not very far away.
But so is AT&T, and in Carlsbad. Who I wouldn't want to mess with after using their cell phone service.
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 08:13 AM

I know a guy that was fired with 37 years service because it showed up in a drug test and I have known him long enough I am almost positive that he was not doing the real thing. The company did some research and found that some of the oil has a small enough trace that it can show up in a test. That company does the hair test for drugs which shows smaller traces of drugs for longer periods of times.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page