Graybeard Outdoors banner

High Frequency Generator kills cancer

4K views 32 replies 6 participants last post by  iiiranger 
#1 ·
#3 ·
ok, we are so hooked as a society on the medical establishment when the Savior who gave all
for each of us would like us to be open to how He may want to bring us a gift of healing.
There may be something to this, there seems to be a lot on the internet and some places doing it, you have one in you corner of the country.
Saw a video from Dan Mohler yesterday that explained more quite clearly on receiving our own healing.
this is is, - Living in Divine Health by Dan Mohler, if you would like

#10 ·
Yes, when we look at Mose's who stayed in fellowship with G-d, who climbed mount Nebo and was taken home at the age of 140, and others , His plan for us to be whole and healed has turned us to medical over spiritual help all too often.

Lawyers can practice in their latter years as they don't wear out the body, railroad retirement was good because many didn't live long enough to collect it.
I like the one i heard, "The first hundred years are the roughest, after that everything will ease up".
best wishes

#14 ·
I think I answered a question in wrong order that can mess things up.

When Jesus replied to the man who said "If it is your will I can be healed", the word He used indicates it was His very nature, His very Being that we be well and healed.
Today, if we are born again and Spirit Filled He indwells us.
Today He can act directly or through people, most commonly through people.

#18 · (Edited)
The devil is responsible, we know he only comes to steal,kill and destroy.
I have heard it taught there were no drs. among the Israelite's until they took them with them in the Exodus.
One of G-d's name is Jehovah Rapha, 'the G-d who heals thee".
It seems he has compassion and allows medicine as a means to alleviate our suffering. He is still our G-d and requires first place, do we pray when we have a condition and ask His healing and direction in how He wants us to be healed?
it seems if He is in first place that is what we are to do, pray without ceasing.
If we have a treatment that is failing, do we turn to Him and ask in prayer for it to be successful to His glory? Do we ask His blessing as we take a medication, asking that it be effective to His glory? Seems we really should if we truly have His desires in our heart with every thought , word and deed.

#20 ·
G-d is always a factor, He knows the end from the beginning, he knew we were going to post these before we did so, and when he calls us home from this life he gave us, and we stand in judgement we will eith hear "Well done, good and faithful servant" or "get out of my presence, I never knew you".
We have strayed so far from what He intended most of us don't have a personal relationship with G-d through the atoning work of Christ.
In the New testament there is never a case of a believer seeking healing from the another believer, we should be able to get our own healing through Jesus. Since then we have turned our faith into a place we go once a week, sing a few hymns, listen to a message and then go home, this is NOT the vital, personal, relationship with Christ that he died to bring us.

#22 ·
To be honest I'm not going to bother looking at any religous videos - I'm atheist (no suprise), not changing.

I'm happy for others to have their beliefs but get annoyed when the "religeous arrogance" makes an appearance especially when technology and medicine are concerned - meaning what happens when those are happy to enjoy the benefits of modern science but shoot them down as being anything but created out of special talents and efforts of those that have gone before. (It's like being a free-loader putting in zero effort in a tug-of-war and complaining that the others aren't trying hard enough, and then still sharing the victory and falsing appropriating where the thanks should go ie ignoring and substituting facts for beliefs.)

For medicine in particular there are many people who should be put on a pedestal and given due respect - not they they do it for this purpose. They do it to improve our human experience. Religion then tries to deny them any recognition, based on faith, which is devoid and ignorant of facts.

Example: We have some data that goes back to the 16th century - infact mortality was high and average life expectancy was low. Probably a lot of praying going on. With the advancements in medicine and technology those statistics have improved dramatically. I wouldn't count on prayers improving over time as being the driver for the improvements. I think it's better to see a doctor when you get sick, rather that pray for remedy.

#24 · (Edited)
GS he sounds like some of those guys working at our labs. They are fairly nice people though, and they don't act like they are liberals. At least he's up front and honest about it, just like they are.
I once asked one them about how he felt about abortion. He just shrugged his shoulders and said
it's a complete get rich quick scam. And a waist of money and valuable resources needed elsewhere.

#28 ·
I believe that there is no god as there are zero facts to support.

Religion, science and modern philosophy all have the same roots but essentially science and religion have diverged to polar opposites. Science 'doesn't know everything but observes facts and can reach conclusions that are testable as facts. Religion is based on nothing but claims to have all the answers, and I find that somewhat arrogant. Religion assumes that we are better than everything else out there but we are in fact no different to any other life form similar to us. We just ended up with big brains. We still eat, poop, reproduce and die like anything else out there - except virus'.

If believing in a god makes you a better person, then good, but it also sparks hatred - opposing religions fighting and killing each other, and also taking a swipe at science. Reaping the benefits of a modern society and technology and then knocking science is what irritates me most.

That's my take on the situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.