Has anyone used Hemp Oil for pain relief. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 02:52 PM

Deacon, when its in a fair up, I've had to help her go to the toilet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Well swims I’ve got 3 bottles in the cabinet and a recient from amazon where I ordered. So you must be putting it in the search wrong. Just type hemp oil extract in the search and see what you get.
Try MARQ Hemp Oil Herbal Drops 50,000 mg Super Efficiency Dietary Supplement at Amazon.

MAR(G) is the problem.

Last edited by mrallen51; 01-02-2020 at 03:59 PM.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrallen51 View Post
Try MARQ Hemp Oil Herbal Drops 50,000 mg Super Efficiency Dietary Supplement at Amazon.

MAR(G) is the problem.
ahhhhhh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 11:23 AM

I have yet to figure out why , one ounce is average is 18$ to 25$ & others in the neighborhood of 200$ a ounce .

Mice die in traps because they dont understand why the cheese is free .

Last edited by mcbammer; 01-03-2020 at 11:25 AM.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 03:37 PM

I want to try it with my wife. But she is afraid she would pee dirty.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
I want to try it with my wife. But she is afraid she would pee dirty.
If the CBD oil is THC-free, there will be no problem. I had the same problem. I went back to the seller in Reno and asked. We looked-up the sale on their computer. Yes; I did buy certified THC-free CDB oil. The seller is www.CDBAmericanShaman.com. I paid $90 + $7 tax for a 15cc bottle that has 30mg of CDB per 1cc; 450mg per bottle.

I'm tellin' you 100% straight: I put 0.25cc of this oil on each side of my spine at my lower back one night. I felt less pain the next morning. I put another 2 x 0.25cc on again, then again that same night. A total of 1.5cc chased my pain away for at least two days after I quit using it. The American Shaman stuff was bought at a commercial retailer. I went to the State store in my little town and bought State-certified, THC-free CDB crème because it's easier to handle than a liquid. The State marijuana and CDB products are certified to be what the labels indicate. Commercial stuff has no certifications. If you want to try CDB products, I suggest you buy them at a State store just to have the State's word behind you when you might have to say "The CDB I use has no THC."
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 02:23 PM

I posted this in the wrong thread.

Four out of six of our regulars at the once a week coffee club (the College of Knowledge) use Hemp oil which is made by a person locally we know and three of us claim pain relief. I personally do not consume it. I do rub it into my knees and the right side of my neck. I am very happy with the relief I get in those areas. I have not used any pain meds in 6 months When I first started using it took about a week until I noticed relief so don't expect immediate results. The first month I used it twice a day. Now I just use it first thing in the morning. I do not know anything about all the commercial products that are sold and I too am a little skeptical of many of the claims. The product we use has been checked by the State of MN. What ever they check I don't know.

The person we get it from raises and harvests his own hemp. He also invested in his own processing equipment.

And it is only $20 bucks for 8 oz. Which I think is a good deal compared to what is being charged by most other on the market.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvschütze View Post
If the CBD oil is THC-free, there will be no problem. I had the same problem. I went back to the seller in Reno and asked. We looked-up the sale on their computer. Yes; I did buy certified THC-free CDB oil. The seller is www.CDBAmericanShaman.com. I paid $90 + $7 tax for a 15cc bottle that has 30mg of CDB per 1cc; 450mg per bottle.

I'm tellin' you 100% straight: I put 0.25cc of this oil on each side of my spine at my lower back one night. I felt less pain the next morning. I put another 2 x 0.25cc on again, then again that same night. A total of 1.5cc chased my pain away for at least two days after I quit using it. The American Shaman stuff was bought at a commercial retailer. I went to the State store in my little town and bought State-certified, THC-free CDB crème because it's easier to handle than a liquid. The State marijuana and CDB products are certified to be what the labels indicate. Commercial stuff has no certifications. If you want to try CDB products, I suggest you buy them at a State store just to have the State's word behind you when you might have to say "The CDB I use has no THC."
She tried it because her company is easing up on those rules. She said it did seem to help her some.
They wouldnt fire her anyway, she is six months to early retirement and they are coming up on
the tax season. Her knees are just about shot.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:30 PM

CBD IS FROM CANNABIS, BUT CANNABIS IS NOT CBD

Cannabis is almost always associated with the high produced by THC-rich derivatives of the plant. This cannabinoid binds to CB1 receptors in the central nervous system, inducing a windfall of psychological and physiological outcomes. In contrast, CBD does not bind to this site, and instead takes a more indirect route.
To benefit from CBD—without the high induced by THC—the cannabinoid can be extracted from the cannabis plant and concentrated on its own. However, marijuana strains produced for the recreational market usually don’t contain enough CBD to make this process worthwhile, so industrial hemp is used instead. This is a type of cannabis bred to contain negligible levels of THC and high levels of CBD. This also makes hemp-derived CBD products legal throughout Europe, North America, and many other parts of the world.
On the other hand, recreational cannabis plants can be used to create an extract rich in THC and CBD; however, the resulting product is considered cannabis oil, not CBD oil.

Cannabis oil is hemp oil as hemp is cannabis.

RR
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:32 PM

Its hard to watch a spouse going through all that. Thank the Lord my sciatica was only acute, its mostly gone now.
So I can help her. If it weren't for tax season, Chevron would have already retired her. They may still will
with her working from home. That would be great, she likes my old wheel chair when she is at home.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page