Has anyone used Hemp Oil for pain relief. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Roswell New Mexico
Posts: 23,125
Default

Deacon, when its in a fair up, I've had to help her go to the toilet.
Argent11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Member
 
mrallen51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Forks, WA
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Well swims I’ve got 3 bottles in the cabinet and a recient from amazon where I ordered. So you must be putting it in the search wrong. Just type hemp oil extract in the search and see what you get.
Try MARQ Hemp Oil Herbal Drops 50,000 mg Super Efficiency Dietary Supplement at Amazon.

MAR(G) is the problem.

Last edited by mrallen51; 01-02-2020 at 03:59 PM.
mrallen51 is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrallen51 View Post
Try MARQ Hemp Oil Herbal Drops 50,000 mg Super Efficiency Dietary Supplement at Amazon.

MAR(G) is the problem.
ahhhhhh
swim-with-beavers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: alabama
Posts: 3,066
Default

I have yet to figure out why , one ounce is average is 18$ to 25$ & others in the neighborhood of 200$ a ounce .

Mice die in traps because they dont understand why the cheese is free .

Last edited by mcbammer; 01-03-2020 at 11:25 AM.
mcbammer is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Roswell New Mexico
Posts: 23,125
Default

I want to try it with my wife. But she is afraid she would pee dirty.
Argent11 is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Member
 
nvschütze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Nevada
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
I want to try it with my wife. But she is afraid she would pee dirty.
If the CBD oil is THC-free, there will be no problem. I had the same problem. I went back to the seller in Reno and asked. We looked-up the sale on their computer. Yes; I did buy certified THC-free CDB oil. The seller is www.CDBAmericanShaman.com. I paid $90 + $7 tax for a 15cc bottle that has 30mg of CDB per 1cc; 450mg per bottle.

I'm tellin' you 100% straight: I put 0.25cc of this oil on each side of my spine at my lower back one night. I felt less pain the next morning. I put another 2 x 0.25cc on again, then again that same night. A total of 1.5cc chased my pain away for at least two days after I quit using it. The American Shaman stuff was bought at a commercial retailer. I went to the State store in my little town and bought State-certified, THC-free CDB crème because it's easier to handle than a liquid. The State marijuana and CDB products are certified to be what the labels indicate. Commercial stuff has no certifications. If you want to try CDB products, I suggest you buy them at a State store just to have the State's word behind you when you might have to say "The CDB I use has no THC."
nvschütze is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Grand Forks, ND Summers at NW Angle, MN
Posts: 45
Default

I posted this in the wrong thread.

Four out of six of our regulars at the once a week coffee club (the College of Knowledge) use Hemp oil which is made by a person locally we know and three of us claim pain relief. I personally do not consume it. I do rub it into my knees and the right side of my neck. I am very happy with the relief I get in those areas. I have not used any pain meds in 6 months When I first started using it took about a week until I noticed relief so don't expect immediate results. The first month I used it twice a day. Now I just use it first thing in the morning. I do not know anything about all the commercial products that are sold and I too am a little skeptical of many of the claims. The product we use has been checked by the State of MN. What ever they check I don't know.

The person we get it from raises and harvests his own hemp. He also invested in his own processing equipment.

And it is only $20 bucks for 8 oz. Which I think is a good deal compared to what is being charged by most other on the market.
zogman is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:16 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Roswell New Mexico
Posts: 23,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvschütze View Post
If the CBD oil is THC-free, there will be no problem. I had the same problem. I went back to the seller in Reno and asked. We looked-up the sale on their computer. Yes; I did buy certified THC-free CDB oil. The seller is www.CDBAmericanShaman.com. I paid $90 + $7 tax for a 15cc bottle that has 30mg of CDB per 1cc; 450mg per bottle.

I'm tellin' you 100% straight: I put 0.25cc of this oil on each side of my spine at my lower back one night. I felt less pain the next morning. I put another 2 x 0.25cc on again, then again that same night. A total of 1.5cc chased my pain away for at least two days after I quit using it. The American Shaman stuff was bought at a commercial retailer. I went to the State store in my little town and bought State-certified, THC-free CDB crème because it's easier to handle than a liquid. The State marijuana and CDB products are certified to be what the labels indicate. Commercial stuff has no certifications. If you want to try CDB products, I suggest you buy them at a State store just to have the State's word behind you when you might have to say "The CDB I use has no THC."
She tried it because her company is easing up on those rules. She said it did seem to help her some.
They wouldnt fire her anyway, she is six months to early retirement and they are coming up on
the tax season. Her knees are just about shot.
Argent11 is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: -40F area Minn.
Posts: 11,608
Default

CBD IS FROM CANNABIS, BUT CANNABIS IS NOT CBD

Cannabis is almost always associated with the high produced by THC-rich derivatives of the plant. This cannabinoid binds to CB1 receptors in the central nervous system, inducing a windfall of psychological and physiological outcomes. In contrast, CBD does not bind to this site, and instead takes a more indirect route.
To benefit from CBD—without the high induced by THC—the cannabinoid can be extracted from the cannabis plant and concentrated on its own. However, marijuana strains produced for the recreational market usually don’t contain enough CBD to make this process worthwhile, so industrial hemp is used instead. This is a type of cannabis bred to contain negligible levels of THC and high levels of CBD. This also makes hemp-derived CBD products legal throughout Europe, North America, and many other parts of the world.
On the other hand, recreational cannabis plants can be used to create an extract rich in THC and CBD; however, the resulting product is considered cannabis oil, not CBD oil.



Cannabis oil is hemp oil as hemp is cannabis.

RR
Bob Riebe is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 04:32 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Roswell New Mexico
Posts: 23,125
Default

Its hard to watch a spouse going through all that. Thank the Lord my sciatica was only acute, its mostly gone now.
So I can help her. If it weren't for tax season, Chevron would have already retired her. They may still will
with her working from home. That would be great, she likes my old wheel chair when she is at home.
Argent11 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome