Graybeard Outdoors banner

Trigger pull adjustment...

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Hopalong7 
#1 ·
Newbie question...I recently added a T/C Contender to my collection. The trigger pull is super light! How do I increase the trigger pull?

#3 ·
That's the first time I've heard that one! How light is it? Floater is right, I did that on both of my Encore's, although I went lighter from factory - simple procedure to replace spring. Actually I will check and see if I have a factory spring yet, you can have it if I do...

#5 ·
Wow, yeah that's a bit light... I checked for trigger spring and I didn't save it for, but saved factory hammer and lock-up spring for some reason... I would go with aftermarket spring instead of factory anyway, unless you want 6-8 lb pull.

#6 ·
I keep the set triggers on my .54 Cal as light as I can get it without it going off on it's own. You just have to be sure it doesn't go off when you give it a good rap on the floor, then be very careful.

The only ones that i keep a little heavier are my carry guns, for obvious reasons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.