Graybeard Outdoors banner

Ruger Wrangler

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Rushcreek 
#1 ·
Well I wasn't really needing another 22, however Kittery Trading Post had them on sale for $169.00. At that price the curiosity got the best of me. That's real close to what a new Heritage revolver costs.

I will give my report after it gets here and I get to play with it a bit!

#5 ·
I finally got a chance to see a Wrangler yesterday at the local gun shop. It felt real good in the hand. They had a price of $190 on it. I told him I'd give $175, he said "cash?" Oops.:tango_face_surprise So look what followed me home.

Attachments

#9 ·
I'm really liking mine. It has functioned flawlessly and shoots almost to point of aim at 25 yards. I went whole hog and ordered a Triple K belt and holster, cost half as much as the gun but is a fine piece of leather.

#11 ·
Mine has really grown on me! I was looking for a Ruger Bearcat when I stumbled onto the the Wrangler for that price. It will do everything that I ever need from a 22 revolver. I have even dispatched a couple of big gnarly raccoons with mine. When I am bird hunting I always pull Roy off a **** and give the **** opportunity to find a tree. However if he wants to bring it to us like those big bores sometime do then they get to meet the Wrangler. Roy will kill them with a authority but always ends up with a new battle scar out of the deal. The Wrangler ends all of that!:tango_face_wink:

#15 ·
I apologize for the almost year late post here, but the Wrangler and Single Six/ Blackhawk grips are Not Quite the same. Note the difference in the wooden Single Six set and the plastic Wrangler set. A small difference but it is one. It really shows up on the bronze and silver finish models. Nit picking over; you'll note that i'm living with it with my Wrangler sporting 2018 model Blackhawk grips.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.