A strange voice behind me. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
don't know how effective snake shot is in a 22. Only dangerous ones up here don't crawl they walk. Ive loaded it with those blue capsules in the 38 spec and at 10 feet it makes short work of squirrels in my garage.
Lloyd or argent, please don't post your replies inside my post.
That make it look like I said it.
The above quote is fine in its content though.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 10:19 AM

Sure is nice to know that I am Not alone. When I go to my LGS I hear the voices, but they only speak to me, wish I could get them to speak to the wife also. Take care, John.

It's not what you do, but how you do what you do, that counts.
Just keep on keeping on!
NRA Life Member
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 05:15 AM

I've been using the little NAA mini's since 1985. They are a great gun and sooooo easy to carry there's no excuse for being unarmed. Even the little .22 long rifle one can hit well at 5 yards which is good enough for a personal defense weapon. Most assaults take place at little more than arms length anyways and a .22 will ruin your day. Anyone doubts it, look at the video of the Reason shooting. All were down from one round of .22 from a 39.95 RG revolver. Bobby Kennedy was killed by Sirhan with a .22 Iver Johnson Cadet revolver.

The NAA .22 is my favorite carry gun. In the last thirty years it's saved my butt three times.

Don't over do it, just enough will do.

Last edited by cb51; 09-14-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb51 View Post
I've been using the little NAA mini's since 1985. They are a great gun and sooooo easy to carry there's no excuse for being unarmed. Even the little .22 long rifle one can hot well at 5 yards which is good enough for a personal defense weapon. Most assaults take place at little more than arms length anyways and a .22 will ruin your day. Anyone doubts it, look at the video of the Reason shooting. All were down from one round of .22 from a 39.95 RG revolver. Bobby Kennedy was killed by Sirhan with a .22 Iver Johnson Cadet revolver.

The NAA .22 is my favorite carry gun. In the last thirty years it's saved my butt three times.
Thanks for that tid-bit of information, I never heard just what gun or caliber brought down Bobby Kennedy.

I guess they didn't see fit to publish that info..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 11:43 AM

Location: Behind the Redwood Curtain, Humboldt County, California

I attempted to buy one of those NAA Ranger top-break revolvers yesterday; but, it doesn't meet the weight or length qualifications here on the
official roster of approved handguns here in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. Darned Democrap politicians!

When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!

Last edited by Ex 49er; 09-15-2019 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling error
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex 49er View Post
I attempted to buy one of those NAA Ranger top-break revolvers yesterday; but, it doesn't meet the weigh or length qualifications here on the
official roster of approved handguns here in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. Darned Democrap politicians!
...And when is the last time an NAA Ranger was used in a crime..any crime? Stupid democrap law.. if the illegal aliens were selectively using them,

the lawmakers in Sacramento, probably would probably legalize them.

That makes about as much sense as protecting robbers, rapists, car-jackers and border breakers from the REAL lawmen..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
...And when is the last time an NAA Ranger was used in a crime..any crime? Stupid democrap law.. if the illegal aliens were selectively using them,

the lawmakers in Sacramento, probably would probably legalize them.

That makes about as much sense as protecting robbers, rapists, car-jackers and border breakers from the REAL lawmen..

Very good post.
The democrats/communists are keeping Ex 49er from exercising his constitutional rights.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex 49er View Post
I attempted to buy one of those NAA Ranger top-break revolvers yesterday; but, it doesn't meet the weight or length qualifications here on the
Apparently the Ruger LCP is too dangerous to sell in California as well. My daughter attempted to buy one and was told they were not California 'legal'.

The NAA revolvers were banned in the people republik of marylandistan way back in 1989 or so. Thats one reason I fled the place was insane gun laws and no ccw.

Don't over do it, just enough will do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page