my new to me glock - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-12-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibaer View Post
did you buy the 19 new ?

it sounds like they put your slide on a new gen 3 frame .. so basically you got a new gun out of the deal .. thats great )

i shot my g30s 45acp left, but not my ruger in 9, smith in 40 or my 35 in 40 .. just the g30s in 45 for some odd reason ..

i put big dot xs sights on the 30s and slide the rear sight over a bit and now i shoot it straight ..

all new guns except the g35 i just got ..
No, my sister is a retired detective from d.c.They were given these guns back in '89. She never carried it. She put 100 rds. thru it and because the slide didn't lock back she never shot it again. Just wanted to get rid of it so now I have it. I have a Ruger sr9c that I was shooting a little left. I have corrected my hold and have made good improvement there. last outing I was in the x ring holes touching. So we'll see how I do now but ran a qiuck 8 rds. and was able to keep them centered POA.

Jesus said,"I am the way the truth and the life".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page