anyone fool with a micro roni? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2020, 06:53 AM Thread Starter

Default anyone fool with a micro roni?

had an extra trs25 and a set of flip up sights and have an extra glock 23 so figure why not put them all to work. Might make a decent truck gun. You could fold the stock and stick it in a small pack. Throw in an iwb holster for the 23 and youd have a handgun and a little pc carbine all in one. They sure are but ugly though. Ordered one. 220 bucks. About half the price of any pc carbine (if you already have the glock)

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2020, 04:58 PM

I use one with a Vortex red for and a G22. It works, and is easy to make fast his with.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2020, 04:32 AM Thread Starter

I like mine. Its sure not the most accurate thing in the safe but at home defense range it would be devastating and its sure a hoot to blast beer cans and steel with. Even my wife can easily make hits with my glock 22 in it but if you hand her the pistol she couldn't hit a beer can at 15 yards with it. I put flip up sights and a sig Romeo on mine. Even bought there little flashlight that fits in the receptacle. Wife liked it so much she wanted it left on the side of her bed at home. She cant handle a 12 guage and is scared of my ar15 pistol that sits on my side because its so LOUD. If I had the money id buy a glock 17 and another one for her but shes not getting my 19.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page