2 new concealed carry cannons - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2020, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Default 2 new concealed carry cannons

just got a call from the dealer. My new big bore revolvers are in. I picked up 2 of the naa teeny tiny 22lr revolers. One for me and one for the wife. I also bought two wallet holsters mostly so my wife can keep on in her purse in cognito and if she gets one so do it. My main reason for needing one is ive been walking 3 miles a day to loose some weight and get back in shape and a pair of sweats and a t shirt make it hard to carry a gun. When its chili out I can put on a sweatshirt and carry a 1911 in a shoulder rig but when its hot its hard to find something. Even my lcp wants to pull down my pants while I walk because I have NO but. this can be stuck in the pants pocket of a pair of sweats and will be better then a stick or the knife ive been carrying. It probably wont drop wolves and surely not bears but the noise alone might scare them off.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2020, 06:29 AM

Thought you were already a member of the NAA club Lloyd. Welcome to our world.

Walk softly and carry a big......22 Magnum!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2020, 06:44 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I don't know what there is about those little NAA revolvers but they sure catch my fancy. I have now have one with a Black Widow Spider on the grip and one with the Ace of Spades on the grip. They are the hardest to shoot of any gun that I own but then a bad guy is going to have to be real close before I feel threatened enough send one his way anyhow so they will serve the purpose!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2020, 07:51 AM

lloyd, I used to jog with one of those spandex type belly bands with a taurus ultra lite 38 spcl in it. It goes around your midsection, you can seat it between your belly and armpit and it will stay fairly well in place. Mine also has a pouch you can stash an id in.

I too have a NAA 22mag for a pocket gun, but upgraded to the LCP a few years back. I carried that thing in my pocket for 15+ years. I do recommend using nickel plated brass in it. The brass ones will turn green from sweat. The Hornady Critical defense are what I keep in mine now. I see yours is .22lr. The stingers might just fit the bill for you.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2020, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

I carry an lcp in an ankle holster and after the new wears off this naa ill probably go back to it. I bought them mostly for a gun my wife can put in her purse at work and nobody would see it even if they happened to glance in her purse. Then if she gets one I get one! Ive allways wanted one and finally scratched the itch. There just cute and this guy doesn't need much of an excuse to buy a new gun.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2020, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
I carry an lcp in an ankle holster and after the new wears off this naa ill probably go back to it. I bought them mostly for a gun my wife can put in her purse at work and nobody would see it even if they happened to glance in her purse. Then if she gets one I get one! Ive allways wanted one and finally scratched the itch. There just cute and this guy doesn't need much of an excuse to buy a new gun.

Go Donald Go!!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-13-2020, 06:23 AM

NAA sells an inside the waist band holster that conceals unbelievably well, and offers a really quick access as well.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
NAA sells an inside the waist band holster that conceals unbelievably well, and offers a really quick access as well.
Mine came with a leather IWB with a metal belt clip when I bought it in about 1998 or 99. Used to appendix carry it until my dunlap disease took over.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2020, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
Mine came with a leather IWB with a metal belt clip when I bought it in about 1998 or 99. Used to appendix carry it until my dunlap disease took over.
Rosewood

I had to buy mine after the fact, but it sounds like the same holster.

You might want to try clipping the holster to the inside of you front pocket. It's easy to loose it and drop it into the pocket, and it works out really well for me.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2020, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
I had to buy mine after the fact, but it sounds like the same holster.

You might want to try clipping the holster to the inside of you front pocket. It's easy to loose it and drop it into the pocket, and it works out really well for me.
I carried mine in my front pocket after that. I have now migrated to a LCP when I am not hip carrying something bigger.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page