Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 39 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    8,799 Posts
    Hi Lloyd, we're going to stay in Munising overnight. I was wondering how good/bad and/or expensive Tracey's was. It looks pricey, but if you get what you pay for, it ain't too bad.

I've got a jumbo doe with two fawns on my south field every morning. She looks huge without glass at 400 yards. I don't think I'd wanna eat her.

Stay well, stay in touch,

Pete

· Registered
    29 Posts
    Hello Lloyd, I was surprised to see you were in munising, I just got my 45/70 this spring and enjoying reloading & shooting it. I am here in Skandia.

· Registered
    1,341 Posts
    Lloyd, please delete my post at 9:34 on SAA forum. Don’t know what went wrong. Posted , rebooted and post didn’t appear. Closed GB and opened again and post was not present. Then I rewrote and posted again. Then the magic happened, both posts appeared

· Registered
    11,595 Posts
    Lloyd you realize that Allahu Akbar also means God is Great and that is what Christian Arabs would say and did say before the Muslim asininity came about.
    I sent you this as if I put this on the general site, **** would break loose.
    Bob

· Banned
    24,763 Posts
    Lloyd thank you for your support down through the years. Niska resigned she was not fired. Our family was rudely attacked in an email regarding ourselves and our daughter. On the web reviews this site is now called the bully forum.
    Good luck brother.

· Premium Member
    1,191 Posts
    Lloyd,
    Sir! Please don't leave permanently: we are the only Catholics on the forum!
    C-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…