Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: lloyd smale

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. petemi
    09-09-2018 08:38 PM - permalink
    petemi
    Hi Lloyd, we're going to stay in Munising overnight. I was wondering how good/bad and/or expensive Tracey's was. It looks pricey, but if you get what you pay for, it ain't too bad.

I've got a jumbo doe with two fawns on my south field every morning. She looks huge without glass at 400 yards. I don't think I'd wanna eat her.

Stay well, stay in touch,

Pete
  2. yooper003
    08-05-2018 12:29 PM - permalink
    yooper003
    Hello Lloyd, I was surprised to see you were in munising, I just got my 45/70 this spring and enjoying reloading & shooting it. I am here in Skandia.
  3. castaway
    06-13-2018 06:55 PM - permalink
    castaway
    Lloyd, please delete my post at 9:34 on SAA forum. Don’t know what went wrong. Posted , rebooted and post didn’t appear. Closed GB and opened again and post was not present. Then I rewrote and posted again. Then the magic happened, both posts appeared
  4. Bob Riebe
    11-20-2017 10:48 AM - permalink
    Bob Riebe
    Lloyd you realize that Allahu Akbar also means God is Great and that is what Christian Arabs would say and did say before the Muslim asininity came about.
    I sent you this as if I put this on the general site, **** would break loose.
    Bob
  5. Argent11
    11-02-2017 02:09 PM - permalink
    Argent11
    Lloyd thank you for your support down through the years. Niska resigned she was not fired. Our family was rudely attacked in an email regarding ourselves and our daughter. On the web reviews this site is now called the bully forum.
    Good luck brother.
  6. cpileri
    01-21-2017 07:46 AM - permalink
    cpileri
    Lloyd,
    Sir! Please don't leave permanently: we are the only Catholics on the forum!
    C-

About Me

• About lloyd smale
    Interests
    shooting, casting and anything fast.
    Occupation
    retired electrical lineman
  • Signature
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 05:20 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
  • goodshot

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08-14-2019
05:29 PM - oldandslow quoted lloyd smale in post New Hampshire governor vetoes gun-control legislation
good to see a common sense polit...
04:04 PM - land_owner quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
news flash. EVERY new gun you've...
07:36 AM - rosewood quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
news flash. EVERY new gun you've...
07:10 AM - lloyd smale quoted land_owner in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
news flash. EVERY new gun you'v...
05:58 AM - lloyd smale quoted Bob Riebe in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
yup bob and its that wasteful ...
05:46 AM - lloyd smale quoted RaySendero in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
the tears are flowing aren't th...
08-13-2019
08:32 PM - Bob Riebe quoted lloyd smale in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
wonder how the mother of the nex...
08:23 AM - RaySendero quoted lloyd smale in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
let me get this straight now. I ...
07:53 AM - lloyd smale quoted tommyt in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
didn't want to disappoint y...
07:12 AM - lloyd smale quoted pastorp in post lets make a stand
I know others that think the...
06:59 AM - land_owner quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
I try to carry the PPK... Woo H...
06:47 AM - lloyd smale quoted Mule 11 in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
ya I guess id consider someo...
08-12-2019
06:45 PM - RaySendero quoted lloyd smale in post Big, beautiful wall....going up !
I ADMITTED id didn't post any co...
03:37 PM - Mule 11 quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
have to wonder if he was referri...
12:28 PM - atllaw quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
... if its AT ALL possible GET O...
11:49 AM - Argent11 quoted lloyd smale in post Petrified by shooting sprees, shoppers turn to handguns and concealed-carry permits
and when the police do get there...
06:43 AM - lloyd smale quoted Dee in post my dealer is allready nervous
if you honestly think I...
05:50 AM - lloyd smale quoted northwoodneil in post tennis anyone?? Love 30!!!!!
never had one but might be the id...
08-11-2019
10:32 AM - gene_225 quoted lloyd smale in post lets make a stand
gene in my opinion anyone that o...
10:27 AM - lloyd smale quoted gene_225 in post lets make a stand
gene in my opinion anyone tha...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive: