Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 4 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    It looks like you cleaned up the internet links thread in the stickies. I tripped over a link to Artillery Through the Ages today and put a link to it in the books section where there used to be one.

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    If you stored pix at MyHostedPics, you may be able to recover them from gboreloaded.

· Super Moderator
    7,245 Posts
    Only if I had access to a Bridgeport.

You would be welcome to use mine although it is in CA. If you gave me dimensions, I could do the work for you if you shipped the parts.

Think about it.

· Premium Member
    2,991 Posts
    Hi Douglas, I am wrting to tell you Richard LIONHEART has passed away.
    June 21 he said he felt dizzy ,fell out of his chair , dead on the spot .

His wife Pat says she's OK.
    Gary

· Registered
    2 Posts
    I would like to lower the price on my posting in the classified forum, but cannot figure out how to do a strike through of the current listed price. Could you shed some light on my conundrum?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    D,

I do not currently have it as an active posting anywhere but here on GBO. It has been listed as an auction on GunBroker, but that has since expired. It was posted on several 18th Century Trade sites, but those have been removed. I have never posted but enjoy the site. There is an incredible amount of knowledge within this forum and I enjoy reading through the postings. If I had something of value to share, I would do so, but I am not in the same league with most of you regarding this subject matter.

· Registered
    2,115 Posts
    Douglas, I designed a naval deck gun type firecracker. The price is $70 each plus $14 shipping. Thanks, Dom

· Premium Member
    2,991 Posts
    Hi Doug , I would like to ssk you a question ...
    how do we use smileys ?
    I dont see them avaliable any more ?

· Registered
    7,627 Posts
    Douglas - I have a friend, Bill Davis (posts as BOATS) on ASSRA forum who is looking for a Martini in .303. I referred him here to you. Ball is in his court. Thanks, Tim K

· Registered
    1,434 Posts
    Hi, Double D...still trying to get into the site, sent a message to George, I think he answered me back, but couldn't access it...texted/messaged Quickdtoo, don't know if he got it or not...
    Just to try to get on to the site, I had to re-register as a newbe...this new set-up is the pits...I will keep trying!

BoomLover
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…