Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 04:59 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07-16-2019
08:37 PM - Dee quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
Because I can have respect for the...
07:22 PM - oldandslow quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
07-15-2019
07:13 PM - Dee quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
Did you ever hear of Freedom of Sp...
04:54 PM - Mule 11 quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
03:51 PM - rickt300 quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
Besides if you want to say that el...
03:49 PM - rickt300 quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
03:43 PM - Argent11 quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
03:15 PM - Argent11 quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
Did you ever hear of Freedom of Sp...
02:04 PM - Dee quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
If she isn't an American Citizen h...
09:37 AM - Dee quoted George Foster in post AOC pissed after Trump telling her hate America cohorts to go home.
If they are American born citizens...
07-09-2019
11:42 AM - land_owner quoted George Foster in post Anybody Besides Me Burnin Out On Politics?
Sadly it seems to be the lifeline ...
07-05-2019
01:57 PM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Pete Buttigieg Proposes National Service Programs
https://recruiting.jobcorps.gov/Ho...
07-01-2019
06:21 AM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
Apparently Argent you are thinking...
06-30-2019
11:29 AM - Argent11 quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
Iggie, now that you have tried to ...
07:00 AM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
IG, I remember years ago when you ...
06:19 AM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
IG, as usual you are assuming some...
06-29-2019
07:53 PM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
Sorry Argent, but I don't like Hyp...
09:43 AM - bugeye quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
Sorry Argent, but I don't like Hyp...
06-28-2019
07:06 PM - Argent11 quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
Another Total Crock!!!!!!!!!!! Yo...
06:15 PM - ironglow quoted George Foster in post Now that they have been aborting babies for nearly half a century..
That would be like my saying "All ...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month