Graybeard Outdoors banner

Kudos for RCBS parts

806 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sr sawyer 
#1 ·
I have had an RCBS universal hand priming tool for a couple years. For some reason I had only used it for large primers. That changed last week when I wanted to prime a batch of 40 S&W. I could not locate the small priming punch when I was trying to covert the tool.

A call to RCBS and they said they'd send me a new punch no charge. It arrived today which is pretty quick for where I live in remote Alaska.

I wouldn't have minded paying since I was a clod and lost the original but I'm tickled for the good service.

Thank you RCBS

#2 ·
With Customer Service like that, purchasing "Green" from them will always make you happy. Free and Fast are two of their watch words. Whether you "beat it into submission" or it failed on its own, their unspoken Don't Ask / No Guilt policy of returning your RCBS equipment to work in the manner that it was purchased to perform, whether you bought it or not, and for longer than the equipment is supposed to last they will provide instant gratification Customer Service for parts at no additional cost to you - not even the shipping!

#3 ·
I had a similar experience this morning on a phone call. I had inquired about my 32-20 brass being sized smaller needed. I gave dimensions via email last week and was told to call. The rep (B. G.) explained how they spec and QC dies, and said he had one opened up to their max permissible spec that he was sending me - GRATIS. I also asked about a used Rock Chucker I picked up that was missing the priming feature parts and about a possible upgrade for the primer catcher. As luck would have it, there is no factory primer catcher for the Rock Chucker other than the horseshoe bucket. However, B. G. is also sending me the parts for the priming (less the tubes) for free. What about RCBS is there not to love?

#5 ·
Since RCBS is quality stuff and in my nearly 40 years of reloading I have only contacted them three times with issues. The response each time was to send me parts free including shipping. One of the parts was a shaft on an electric trimmer that I had worn out from so much use. New shaft TMD in a few days.

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.