Graybeard Outdoors banner

shot prices?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dand 
#1 ·
What is the current price for a bag of lead shot in your area? Copper plated shot?

#5 ·
I haven't loaded shot shells since 98 but getting back in as I'm playing at the trap range lately and want to use up old components that have been cluttering my work shop for YEARS.
Where can one order chilled shot these days?
My favorite mail order places don't even seem to list it - Midway USA lists nickel plated shot but what about regular hard chilled shot?

#7 ·
thanks Spruce, I actually looked BP up after posting this and after seeing them mentioned in several other threads.

Very good to know - and why I go to Graybeard when I need help. I'll have to check out their shipping.
Yes shipping can be crazy expensive to remote Alaska and we stagger along.

thanks. I'm feeling a bit Rip VanWinkle-ish searching out the new shotgun components and suppliers.
It may be more economical to just buy shells but I have components enough for several hundred rounds and would love to clear that stuff out of my storage.

#8 ·
Ordered 22 lbs of 7.5 magnum shot from BPI last night $38.29 - so glad they'll mail Flat Rate priority about $14! not too bad - beats UPS or Fedex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.