Graybeard Outdoors banner
C

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 83 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Mark the stock arrived in this Friday mail, very nice thank you good doing business with yo Deaconllb

· Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Mark I found some time and got your payment mailed today Friday so if all goes well you may have it by Thursday Bunch of us are back on Bills old original sight so if you want we would like to have you back with us easy to use like it was years ago when we first joined and bill and Matt are running it again. Lawrence aka Deaconllb I think all the old passwords still work if not Bill will fix it.

· Premium Member
    413 Posts
    Lawrence,
    Your money order arrived this afternoon and your stock will go out tomorrow via insured Priority Mail, tracking # is 9405 5036 9930 0017 4491 74 you should have it in a few days.

· Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    That sounds good give me your address and get you a mo. out wed My address is Lawrence Burchfield 18000 Bristlecone Rd. Morris, Oklahoma 74445-2814 Thanks. Deaconllb

· Premium Member
    413 Posts
    Sure thing, it's,
    Mark Shick
    1463 Dix Creek Rd
    Canton, NC 28716

I'll let you know when your payment arrives and will provide tracking info as well.
    Mark

· Premium Member
    5,140 Posts
    Mark I do wont the stock but I am tied up some as I had a problem trying to navigate this sight and new set up .just now got some of it figured out so I now have your address and will get you a mo out saturday morning on my way out of town.I am very sorry for the delay you can get me better at tcr83man@gmail.com Lawrence

· Premium Member
    413 Posts
    Not a problem Lawrence, I am in no hurry and like you I’m still trying to figure things out on this new site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…