New to Atv market - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2019, 08:38 AM

got to love a 700 grizzly. Not the fanciest, most powerful or faster unit but you can pick up a stripper for under 8k and theres just not a more bullet proof atv made in my opinion. It a unit that does everything well. They keep making noise about replacing that 700 single with a twin but I sure hope they don't. I just love the low end grunt that motor has and it will run forever. Had a 700 raptor. Ran the snot out of it when I was in my early 40s and had a body. Ran it for 4 years and gave it to my son in law and he beat it and his kids are still beating it. thing still runs like a sewing machine. In a grizzly I don't think you would EVER wear it out. Best transmission in the business too if you ask me. Id never have another 4 wheeler you have to shift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
You must be way younger than some of us. I am not about to put myself in a position where it gets on top of me. 20 years ago was another story. The plastic on my wheelers was all beat to heck. My 700 Grizzly has 6,000 miles on it and has never been off its feet.....I aim to keep it that way. I wouldn't want any less of a unit when I put the 60 inch Moose plow on the front for pushing snow.

I do remember when I was a young and would jump an 8 foot creek with my Banshee and run it through the gears on the back wheels. I try real hard not to fall off of anything these days.....you'll get old once too!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 12-11-2019 at 08:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 12:57 PM

Is a Yamaha ATV as good as a Yamaha outboard. Had two Yamaha outboards and no mechanical problems with either. ATV experience has only been Honda.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2020, 06:19 AM

ive had 6 yamaha atvs and have had exactly zero problems with any of them. There as good and as reliable as a honda but with a bit better fit and finish. That's says a lot because Hondas are about bullet proof too. In my opinion theres only those two choices and you wont go wrong with either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles p View Post
Is a Yamaha ATV as good as a Yamaha outboard. Had two Yamaha outboards and no mechanical problems with either. ATV experience has only been Honda.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page