Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: conan the librarian

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 09:51 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

11-20-2017
05:42 PM - conan the librarian mentioned american in post Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore?
...ad more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...
11-29-2016
03:04 PM - Administrator mentioned conan the librarian in post It's ALIVE! ALIVE IGOR! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
...Great job, guys! conan the librarian - Thanks. Check o...

Quotes

11-07-2019
09:39 AM - conan the librarian quoted The Old Man in post Quickly identifying good and bad neighborhoods
Park on one or more of the stree...
11-05-2019
11:26 AM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post ..A prime example of "Liberal Logic"..
That's crazy. Have you verified that sto...
10:53 AM - conan the librarian quoted ironglow in post Massacre in Mexico..
. Family murdered in Mexic...
10:53 AM - conan the librarian quoted Dee in post Massacre in Mexico..
. Family murdered in ...
11-01-2019
03:39 PM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post "Beautiful" coal
Obama severely damaged coal, pay day loa...
02:27 PM - conan the librarian quoted lloyd smale in post made 25 pasties yesterday
if your not from way up here the...
02:26 PM - conan the librarian quoted pastorp in post After my wife took a couple bad falls
Walking on the kids basketba...
10-27-2019
10:59 PM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Ifin the democrats are so stupid, then why...
... do they control most of government, ...
09:57 AM - Apuesto quoted conan the librarian in post Dept. of Justice’s probe into the Russia hoax turns into criminal investigation
Apuesto, I realize you have the same wis...
10-25-2019
08:35 PM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Has there been any outrage at Clinton email findings recently?
I leave such things to the master. But i...
03:30 PM - conan the librarian quoted gpa&hisguns in post What's your mental disorder?
Bigfoot is not to be feared. Heck hi...
03:27 PM - gpa&hisguns quoted conan the librarian in post What's your mental disorder?
Can I interest you in irrational fears o...
03:06 PM - conan the librarian quoted Tom W. in post What's your mental disorder?
What's not taken? That's pr...
03:01 PM - conan the librarian quoted magooch in post This will result in nothing
What I wonder is what will c...
02:55 PM - conan the librarian quoted Apuesto in post Ifin the democrats are so stupid, then why...
A huge swath of the US popul...
02:52 PM - conan the librarian quoted ironglow in post Good points made by ann coulter
….And so many "college educat...
10-24-2019
09:45 PM - conan the librarian quoted fatercat in post Ifin the democrats are so stupid, then why...
they won't be for long. they...
09:35 PM - conan the librarian quoted doublebass73 in post Has there been any outrage at Clinton email findings recently?
The one. The only. Doublebass!!! ...
09:31 PM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Ifin the democrats are so stupid, then why...
... do they control most of government, ...
09:23 PM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Has there been any outrage at Clinton email findings recently?
The one. The only. Doublebass!!! And ...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month
Past