Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: conan the librarian

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 11:28 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

11-20-2017
05:42 PM - conan the librarian mentioned american in post Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore?
...ad more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...
11-29-2016
03:04 PM - Administrator mentioned conan the librarian in post It's ALIVE! ALIVE IGOR! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
...Great job, guys! conan the librarian - Thanks. Check o...

Quotes

01-27-2020
09:25 AM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Kobe Bryant dies in crash
I have no idea of who this guy is. Is he...
09:17 AM - conan the librarian quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Always new Bolton was a bad pick by Trump
Trump was saying that he only h...
09:14 AM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Always new Bolton was a bad pick by Trump
Trump was saying that he only hires the ...
09:13 AM - rosewood quoted conan the librarian in post Kobe Bryant dies in crash
Question 2. Is this going to be another ...
09:06 AM - GuzziJohn1 quoted conan the librarian in post Always new Bolton was a bad pick by Trump
Trump was saying that he only hires the ...
08:50 AM - conan the librarian quoted purebred in post Always new Bolton was a bad pick by Trump
I totally agree ig. Trump's n...
08:45 AM - purebred quoted conan the librarian in post The Deep State Tapestry of Deceit is Beginning to Unravel
Don't worry. It won't unravel. It's an i...
01-26-2020
01:06 PM - Lt. Dave quoted conan the librarian in post Rudy unloads
Does he have dementia? He rambles on lik...
01-25-2020
11:44 PM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
I should have known that a discussion of...
08:50 PM - Matt quoted conan the librarian in post The new GBO reloaded is up and going well.
I just don't understand what you're atte...
07:06 PM - conan the librarian quoted Matt in post The new GBO reloaded is up and going well.
...at funny as ****. Matt I just don't unders...
07:01 PM - conan the librarian quoted Matt in post Deleted Posts
04:46 PM - Matt quoted conan the librarian in post The new GBO reloaded is up and going well.
Give me one reason for going there inste...
01:52 PM - Bob Riebe quoted conan the librarian in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
A better alternative to the original pos...
11:45 AM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post The new GBO reloaded is up and going well.
Give me one reason for going there inste...
11:17 AM - conan the librarian quoted lloyd smale in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
brand loyalty was alive and well...
11:17 AM - conan the librarian quoted ironglow in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
brand loyalty was alive and w...
10:12 AM - oldandslow quoted conan the librarian in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
What about jeeps? I see a lot of them on...
01-23-2020
01:31 PM - conan the librarian quoted sherman in post Are fiat/ram pickups junk?
We have a Fiat 500x this is ...
01-22-2020
08:08 PM - conan the librarian quoted magooch in post Jerry Nadler's fatal mistake on impeachment
Gerald Nadler is a most unim...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month