Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: conan the librarian

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:47 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

11-20-2017
05:42 PM - conan the librarian mentioned american in post Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore?
...ad more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...
11-29-2016
03:04 PM - Administrator mentioned conan the librarian in post It's ALIVE! ALIVE IGOR! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
...Great job, guys! conan the librarian - Thanks. Check o...

Quotes

12-06-2019
08:23 PM - Dakotashooter2 quoted conan the librarian in post Ukraine narrative has ended
The Ukraine anti trump argument has ende...
08:19 PM - Mule 11 quoted conan the librarian in post Democrats Are Pushing America Into Civil War
The idea that the country is "more divid...
04:08 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Here it comes! Second impeachment
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/neal-ka...
11:47 AM - oldandslow quoted conan the librarian in post Kitchen tile on walls
Do you have tile on your kitchen walls? ...
11:40 AM - conan the librarian quoted gpa&hisguns in post Kitchen tile on walls
I like dark colored grout as it won'...
11:20 AM - conan the librarian quoted Blue Duck in post 'Donít Mess With Me!': Nancy Pelosi Snaps at Reporter Who Asks If She Hates Trump
New paint and Spackle. Nancy ...
11:15 AM - conan the librarian quoted Blue Duck in post Heard this on rush about Biden freak out
If that question pushed his bu...
11:00 AM - conan the librarian quoted magooch in post Heard this on rush about Biden freak out
I love it. Dummycratics are...
01:44 AM - jtracy1223 quoted conan the librarian in post Is the Corvette like Harley-Davidson? A toy for 55 to 70 age men?
Well im 35 and would love to own a Harle...
12:11 AM - tdoyka quoted conan the librarian in post 'Donít Mess With Me!': Nancy Pelosi Snaps at Reporter Who Asks If She Hates Trump
Why are such old people running congress...
12-05-2019
11:07 PM - conan the librarian quoted nw_hunter in post At age 97, Kappernick is rejected again
Nike is just playing the race ...
10:46 PM - conan the librarian quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Heard this on rush about Biden freak out
Nothing crazier than what Trump...
08:52 PM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Campbell's sweet corn soup
that works? What sorcery is this?! ...
06:27 PM - bugeye quoted conan the librarian in post Trump Warns "Schiff, Bidens, & Pelosi Will Testify" If Impeachment Goes To Senate
Has any witness yet accused either nadle...
05:23 PM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Heard this on rush about Biden freak out
The rush audio was much longer and it re...
03:11 PM - JoeG52 quoted conan the librarian in post Hillary entering the race?
.... A huge number of new young voters w...
03:06 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Which kardashian is this?
I posted it and i don't care. But it is ...
02:52 PM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Schiff caught spying on members of congress and journalists
"I think the victims have a...
10:22 AM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Campbell's sweet corn soup
Snows chowder is good too. My favorites ...
08:35 AM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Schiff caught spying on members of congress and journalists
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month
Past