Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: conan the librarian

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-07-2019 08:24 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

11-20-2017
04:42 PM - conan the librarian mentioned american in post Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore?
...ad more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...
11-29-2016
02:04 PM - Administrator mentioned conan the librarian in post It's ALIVE! ALIVE IGOR! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
...Great job, guys! conan the librarian - Thanks. Check o...

Quotes

12-06-2017
11:31 AM - conan the librarian quoted Dee in post Pope Francine Rallying Against Trump and Israel
That he is a "political ...
11:25 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Supreme court and Trump's "ban" on immigration from muslim countries
Sounds like those jobs we w...
11:21 AM - NWBear quoted conan the librarian in post Supreme court and Trump's "ban" on immigration from muslim countries
There's a huge legal trade at getting mu...
11:17 AM - conan the librarian quoted teamnelson in post Flynn
Might be helpful to remember th...
11:16 AM - Dee quoted conan the librarian in post Pope Francine Rallying Against Trump and Israel
Pope Francis is a political liberal, but...
11:10 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Supreme court and Trump's "ban" on immigration from muslim countries
I thought they only needed ...
12-05-2017
06:42 PM - Dee quoted conan the librarian in post The visionary genius of jerry springer
Well, we could let'em fight lions. It re...
03:54 PM - conan the librarian quoted Sandhillbilly in post Hillary finally getting justice?
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...
02:16 PM - conan the librarian quoted land_owner in post Another Obama deal gone
Some people will complain if th...
11:32 AM - conan the librarian quoted Dee in post The visionary genius of jerry springer
Well, we could let'em fi...
02:06 AM - conan the librarian quoted Sandhillbilly in post Another Obama deal gone
And I heard today on Infowars that...
02:02 AM - conan the librarian quoted NWBear in post Sealed indictments are up to 2100 now
I believe it. I saw somewh...
12-04-2017
01:15 PM - conan the librarian quoted littlecanoe in post Remarkable development in mueller investigations
With the dirt thrown and dirty t...
10:43 AM - conan the librarian quoted GuzziJohn1 in post The Senate passed a sweeping tax overhaul
From Conan: At the same ti...
10:01 AM - conan the librarian quoted buckskin in post BREAKING: 4 Million Democrat Votes Were Just Declared Fraudulent..
I cannot find this story anyw...
12-03-2017
08:40 PM - conan the librarian quoted doublebass73 in post Another Obama deal gone
It sure is easy to undo a legacy ...
08:38 PM - conan the librarian quoted flounder in post Glad to see that trump is keeping this issue alive
Seven Benghazi investigations...
08:31 PM - conan the librarian quoted GuzziJohn1 in post The Senate passed a sweeping tax overhaul
Here you go Conan, I first post...
05:57 PM - casull quoted conan the librarian in post Bring back male pattern baldness!
This madness about shaving ones head as ...
10:32 AM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post The Senate passed a sweeping tax overhaul
For example?Just listen to CNN, MSNBC, S...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month
Past