Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: conan the librarian

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 11:21 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

11-20-2017
04:42 PM - conan the librarian mentioned american in post Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore?
...ad more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...
11-29-2016
02:04 PM - Administrator mentioned conan the librarian in post It's ALIVE! ALIVE IGOR! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
...Great job, guys! conan the librarian - Thanks. Check o...

Quotes

12-06-2016
08:18 PM - nw_hunter quoted conan the librarian in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
I know that he campaigned on that messag...
04:38 PM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Trump agrees with Obama: Air force one is too expensive
And gangster whitewalls. TV antennas ...
11:13 AM - doublebass73 quoted conan the librarian in post Were you worried about Hillary gun control?
Gun control is not a discrete event. It'...
11:02 AM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Biden 2020
More lovin than Hillary has gotten in a ...
10:31 AM - conan the librarian quoted JSH1 in post Were you worried about Hillary gun control?
I believe Obama's failure...
12-05-2016
05:32 PM - JSH1 quoted conan the librarian in post Were you worried about Hillary gun control?
Gun control is not a discrete event. It'...
03:59 PM - JSH1 quoted conan the librarian in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
Absolutely! If there's a promising techn...
03:44 PM - ironglow quoted conan the librarian in post Were you worried about Hillary gun control?
Yeah. That too. I'm sure we would have g...
03:39 PM - Drilling Man quoted conan the librarian in post Set it and forget it Rotisserie Oven
I wonder if the drip pan in that unit ca...
02:53 PM - JSH1 quoted conan the librarian in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
Japan grew its economy with government s...
12:20 PM - JSH1 quoted conan the librarian in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
Carrier is not getting "paid" anything. ...
12-04-2016
03:36 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Yes, we will build a wall with “payment plan” and enforce the law
I'm not so sure about the dinosaurs and ...
12-03-2016
08:20 PM - Cuts Crooked quoted conan the librarian in post Who is investigating death threats against electors?
FBI? DOJ? Who? It seems to me that thre...
06:09 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Who is investigating death threats against electors?
Your answer looks like the punch line to...
05:46 PM - conan the librarian quoted Rtlsnkjake65 in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
trump told the.Ford.folks go ahea...
03:17 PM - conan the librarian quoted Argent11 in post Carrier: What were the consequences?
I really don't know JSH, but ...
12:31 PM - conan the librarian quoted teamnelson in post Good example of freedome versus government servitude
NWBear, Is it inappropriate ...
09:19 AM - conan the librarian quoted spruce in post Muslim preaches saying merry Christmas is worse than murder !
A shoe-in for the new DNC c...
09:16 AM - conan the librarian quoted Guy Pike in post Sara Palin new Secretary?
Yes, Sarah is a powerful girl...
12-02-2016
07:44 PM - Vash the Stampede quoted conan the librarian in post Soup Season
We were at Costco recently and I was che...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month
Past