D

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 1 review)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    2,344 Posts
    Hello Robert,

Its been awhile since I was on GBO, raising 2 kids is talking alot of time....

My son (Will) is getting into trap and sporting clays and is doing very well. The Valmets I have are all field grade. I am looking for a 412 ST with 30 inch 12ga barrels and adjustable chokes. There is one for sale on gunsinternational.com.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/shotguns/valmet-shotguns---combination/valmet-412-ke-dl-12-70-over-under---12-gauge.cfm?gun_id=101265838

Do you happen to know of any others that might be for sale?

Thanks
    Doug

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Drilling man,

Hope all is well. I just purchased a valmet 412 off of gunbroker in .375 R.D.S. I am going on a cape buffalo hunt and wish to work up some loads for just that. I have read all of your old posts and joined this forum with hopes that you may be able to point me in the right direction with working up some loads. I am new to reloading and have an experienced friend that is willing to help. The rifle came with a set of your rcbs dies as well. My main concern was the strength of the action and I was worried about making the loads too hot as there is ample case capacity to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you sir

Zac
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…