Graybeard Outdoors banner

Szecsei-Fuchs-double-barrel-bolt-action-rifles

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Darkgael 
#1 · (Edited)
It is Szecsei-FUCHS, not Suchs.
Mod. can you correct it?

https://revivaler.com/szecsei-fuchs-double-barrel-bolt-action-rifles

I had forgotten about these rifles till I looked at a book I bought ten years ago. (It seems the best gun books nowadays come out of Europe, at least ones I can afford.)

I put this here because in my book it shows one that you can get , special order, designed for a belted version of the .600 & .700 Szecsei Super Express.
The Factory website is poorly designed so I listed this site instead.

If I had the five figures chunk of money burning a hole in my pocket, I would opt for a .585 Nyati.
At that , they also offer one in .17 rim fire now.:tango_face_smile::tango_face_surprise

This site has some of African Dangerous Game cartridges that have been created.
http://www.cartridgecollector.net/tags/imperial-sporting-50-upwards?page=2

See less See more
#4 ·
Doing a search I found 85,000 for the common .416 Remington but that is an engraved rifle and you can get them plain jane also, which probably saves tens of thousands of dollars.
I have never, ever found engraved firearms attractive, without exception.
I saw an older one , post was five years old, where one was for 49,000.
I am sure the totally custom guns, you choose what ever odd ball caliber you want will cost a good bit as these are hand machined.
Szecsei also has its own home brewed .600 wildcat.

The book I first saw them in years back, also has some other Euro. guns, either not sold here or extremely rare that are very practical, and or rather amazing.
I actually have two books, five years apart in age, and disappearing gun companies has also hit Europe with Turkish companies suddenly becoming common making firearms for companies that used to make their own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.