Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 8 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    I'm checking to see if anything came about with the police regarding Kevin Artubel? He did the same thing to me last week on a marlin 45-70. I'm out 325

· Registered
    16,132 Posts
    it was fun to do, Lord bless you and all who are in your life.
    I got quite a chuckle from several when I mentioned the comment your bride made
    about Jesus feeding the multitude on fewer fish that you had that one night at the catfish place.
    I'm really enjoying and growing through the ministry of Curry Blake from you tube, hope you
    can get a chance to view some of them.

· Registered
    9,631 Posts
    GS, my wife, daughter, grandson, & I tried the whopie pies u sent yesterday after everyone got up. We each had some of each one. They are very good, and I thank you for sending them. My wife likes to read those Amish book. She has quite a collection of them. So she knew about the whopie pies. It was a treat especially for her to have a chance to taste them. She liked the cherry best. I liked them all.

· Registered
    9,631 Posts
    The pies got here ytd. When my wife wakes up we will try them for breakfast. Thanks again.

· Registered
    9,631 Posts
    GS,

I understand your good intentions about pms. But I usually say what I have to say, in as nice a way as I can on the open forum. I've had people lie about and twist things I said in pms. So that everyone knows what I say I do it on the open forum.

I do try to follow Gods leading in the conversation. And not say things in anger or with malice.

Also if your interested in sending me some of those whopie Amish cakes. I'd love to try them. If not I understand.

Byron Parker
    1249 S Windham Rd
    Inverness, FL 34450

Love you brother and appreciate your input on the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…